Police Seek Fraud Suspect
ST. PETERS, Mo. (KMOX) - Police in three area communities are asking your help in tracking down the man who has bought thousands of dollars worth of electronic items using other people’s debit and credit card numbers.
Investigators don’t know how he got the numbers, but he apparently cloned them onto several new cards which he used at Walmarts in St. Peters, Manchester and Kirkwood. He has spent over a thousand dollars on several victims’ accounts.
The suspect is a roughly 30-year-old, stocky, white man who was last seen driving a silver Malibu.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact St. Peters Police Detective Paul Barish at 636-278-2222, Kirkwood Police Detective Christopher Beckman at 314-822-5858 or Manchester Police Detective Jeremy Schwentker at 636-227-1410.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- School Board Member: ‘We Have Prepared Our Students’ to Protest in Ferguson
- Russian Official: Ferguson Highlights ‘Serious Challenges to American Society and its Stability’
- Nixon: More National Guardsmen in St. Louis Tonight
- Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died
- NAACP: Grand Jury Decision Not to Indict Darren Wilson a ‘Brutal Injustice’
- Dozens Arrested Monday Night in St. Louis