ST. PETERS, Mo. (KMOX) – Police in three area communities are asking your help in tracking down the man who has bought thousands of dollars worth of electronic items using other people’s debit and credit card numbers.
Investigators don’t know how he got the numbers, but he apparently cloned them onto several new cards which he used at Walmarts in St. Peters, Manchester and Kirkwood. He has spent over a thousand dollars on several victims’ accounts.
The suspect is a roughly 30-year-old, stocky, white man who was last seen driving a silver Malibu.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact St. Peters Police Detective Paul Barish at 636-278-2222, Kirkwood Police Detective Christopher Beckman at 314-822-5858 or Manchester Police Detective Jeremy Schwentker at 636-227-1410.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Reported Carjacking at St. Peters Mall
- Second Suspect Charged in Fatal Shooting of St. Louis Man
- Mayor Krewson Blames Guns on Streets for Rise in Homicides
- 17-Year-Old Charged With 2nd-Degree Murder in High-Speed Chase, Fatal Crash
- Suspect in Fatal Police Shooting Won’t Face Death Penalty
- Popular ‘Peanuts’ Decorations Stolen From Local Display