Police Seek Fraud Suspect
ST. PETERS, Mo. (KMOX) – Police in three area communities are asking your help in tracking down the man who has bought thousands of dollars worth of electronic items using other people’s debit and credit card numbers.
Investigators don’t know how he got the numbers, but he apparently cloned them onto several new cards which he used at Walmarts in St. Peters, Manchester and Kirkwood. He has spent over a thousand dollars on several victims’ accounts.
The suspect is a roughly 30-year-old, stocky, white man who was last seen driving a silver Malibu.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact St. Peters Police Detective Paul Barish at 636-278-2222, Kirkwood Police Detective Christopher Beckman at 314-822-5858 or Manchester Police Detective Jeremy Schwentker at 636-227-1410.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis Aldermen Vote to Create Civilian Review Board
- Dotson: St. Louis City Can’t Afford Body Cameras
- UPDATED: 17-Month-Old Dead in Festus
- St. Louis Aldermen to Vote on Civilian Review Board
- Pedestrian Killed in Granite City
- Friday Night Killing May Have Been Drug-Related