Police Seek Fraud Suspect
Get Breaking News First
ST. PETERS, Mo. (KMOX) - Police in three area communities are asking your help in tracking down the man who has bought thousands of dollars worth of electronic items using other people’s debit and credit card numbers.
Investigators don’t know how he got the numbers, but he apparently cloned them onto several new cards which he used at Walmarts in St. Peters, Manchester and Kirkwood. He has spent over a thousand dollars on several victims’ accounts.
The suspect is a roughly 30-year-old, stocky, white man who was last seen driving a silver Malibu.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact St. Peters Police Detective Paul Barish at 636-278-2222, Kirkwood Police Detective Christopher Beckman at 314-822-5858 or Manchester Police Detective Jeremy Schwentker at 636-227-1410.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Suspect Seeks Bond in Illinois Meat-Tampering Case
- 6 Shootings Overnight in St. Louis
- Man Sought for Setting Fire to Jehovah’s Witness Building
- 2 Men Injured in Drive-By Shooting Sunday
- Man Charged With Murder in 2010 Attempted Robbery Set for Trial
- Police: Whiskey Thief Arrested After Calling 911