ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A man sitting outside a popular downtown bar was wounded early this morning by a stray bullet.
The victim was sitting on the patio of the Broadway Oyster Bar, a couple blocks south of Busch Stadium, at about 2 a.m. when a rolling gun battle went through the White Castle across the street.
As the occupants of the two cars fired shots at each other, a bullet flew across Gratiot Street and hit the man in the shoulder.
He’s in stable condition right now. Investigators will likely be looking for surveillance video that will show the vehicles involved, but so far they have no suspects.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Judge Keeps Bond High for Accused Wife Killer
- Body Pulled from River was Woman Who Abandoned Baby in NY
- 5 Rifles Stolen From Jefferson County Pawn Shop
- 2-Year-Old St. Louis Boy Shot in Arm
- Controversy in Hanley Hills Over Convicted Felon Elected as Trustee
- Two More Swastikas Turn Up in U of Illinois Buildings