ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Mayoral Candidate Lewis Reeds Has Endorsement from Congressman Clay
- Preliminary Trial Date Set For Accused Killers of Local KKK Leader
- Reports: Gander Mountain to File For Bankruptcy
- Protestors Gather at Roy Blunt’s Office Over Alleged Trump, Russia Connections
- Mo. Congressman Goes to Federal Court Over the Removal of a Police Painting
- 2017 St. Louis Cardinals Tickets Go On Sale Friday