ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Companies Giving Staff Day Off for Election
- Study: Mixing Alcohol with Energy Drinks Compared to Cocaine
- Does Baby Powder Cause Cancer? Another Jury Says Yes.
- Monsanto Opens New Greenhouses, Looks to Bayer Buyout
- Tax on a Haircut? Missouri Voters Weigh Sales Tax Limits
- VP Biden in St. Louis to Campaign for Jason Kander