ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Agency to Illinois Kids: Walk To School
- Rare ‘Black Moon’ to Rise on Friday
- Greitens Responds to Attack Ads on Charity Salary
- Viewers Became”Fact-Checkers” During Presidential Debate
- Make Reservations Now to Camp Out, Watch Solar Eclipse
- The Season of Giving is Near – Why Not Give Uber?