ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- BREAKING: Man Shot By Security Guard in Ferguson
- Sen. Claire McCaskill Target of New NRA Campaign Ad
- Bill Overturning St. Louis Abortion Ordinance Advances
- Greitens Says Trump Might Intervene on Missouri IDs
- Democratic Senator Asks Drugmakers About Opioid Sales Plans
- New Strategy to Combat Blight in STL: Stop Demolishing, Start Rehabbing