Larry Conners Returning to Air
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Highland Teachers Reject Contract
- Man Stabbed During Attempted Robbery
- Where Does Congressional Candidate Ann Callis Live?
- St. Charles Gas Stations Robbed
- Achieving Diversity Among Police Ranks Not Easy
- Ft. Leonard Wood Night With The Cardinals