Larry Conners Returning to Air
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri House Panel Ponders Police Shooting Absence Policy
- Stray Rescue Searches for Leads in North St. Louis Animal Abuse Case
- Illinois Gov. Rauner Endorses Spy Agency Bid
- Two Arrested in MetroLink Beating Case
- Five Arrested in St. Louis After Police Were Fired Upon
- Is There a Connection Between the Schweich, Jackson Suicides?