ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Longtime St. Louis anchorman Larry Conners is returning to the airwaves.
He’ll become the full-time nighttime host of KTRS-AM 550, hosting a program on the station from 9 p.m. to midnight, Mondays through Fridays.
His new position is effective June 30.
He then filed a discrimination suit late last year against KMOV, alleging he was the victim of age discrimination when he was fired.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Mayor Considers How and Where to Move Confederate Monument
- Decision on How to Move Confederate Monument a Few Weeks Away
- California Woman Sues Jelly Belly for Sugar in “Sport Beans”
- Bill Would Ease Gender-ID Change for Transgender Citizens
- Firefighters Battle Flames at SLU Science Building
- Middle-school Students Pass Hanging Body While in Bus