Illinois Named Nation’s Fourth Most Corrupt State
(KMOX) - A new report from researchers at Indiana University calls Illinois the fourth most corrupt state in the nation.
Mississippi is called the “most corrupt,” followed by Louisiana and Tennessee.
Missouri did not make the top 10.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Ferguson Officials Prepare for DOJ Report Announcement
- Board of Aldermen President Reed Wins Reelection
- Source: Federal Report Finds Racial Bias in City of Ferguson
- Danforth Eulogy Calls Out Campaign Attacks During Schweich’s Funeral
- State Officials, Missourians Show Support for Fort Leonard Wood
- Milwaukee Sheriff: ‘Race-Obsessed’ Holder Looks to ‘Put Ferguson on His Mantle’