ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – South St. Louis was the scene of the city’s latest shooting.
Police say it happened in the backyard of a home in the 3900 block of Oregon around 7 p.m. Sunday.
A man was shot several times and pronounced dead at a local hospital.
The victim has not been identified, and officers say the investigation continues.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- ACLU Files Suit Against St. Louis Police
- Soulard Shooting Victim Recovers With Help From Community
- Police Hope to Return Stolen Pumpkins With ‘Pumpkin Lineup’
- Former Kinloch Fire District Head Gets Probation for Fraud
- Jury Duty Phone Scammer Claims To Be Madison Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Metro Drivers Union Calls for Increased Safety Measures