Police: Shooting Victims Not Cooperating
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis police say victims in two separate weekend shootings are not cooperating with detectives.
The first shooting happened late Saturday in the 2700 block of Thomas.
A 33-year-old male was shot in the head, chest, and armpit. He’s listed in serious condition.
The second shooting allegedly happened on the riverfront, early Sunday.
An 18-year-old tells police he was shot in the shoulder while driving on Leonor K. Sullivan Boulevard.
He’s also not talking to police, and ran out of the hospital where he was taken.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Man Gets 50 Years for Killing Father with Hammer
- Teen Murdered, One of Two Suspects Identified
- Wanted Belleville Man Surrenders to St. Louis Police
- Former Police Chief: National Anti-Police Trend is Growing
- Registered Voters Exceed Population in 17 Illinois Counties
- Blunt Administration Lawyer Pleads Guilty In Utah