ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A South St. Louis man is being held on a $100,000 cash only bond for what Chief Sam Dotson calls an indiscriminate shooting.
Christopher Brown, 22, allegedly was firing shots at another man when a St. Louis musician in the Broadway Oyster Bar was hit and wounded.
“This individual is not getting out,” said Police Chief Sam Dotson, “because of his irresponsible disregard for human life and to fire his gun indiscriminately is not something we will tolerate in any part of the city.”
No other arrests were made in the case, however, Chief Dotson tells KMOX the investigation is not closed.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Man Guilty of Killing Wife With Drug-Laced Kool-Aid Mixture
- More Than 2 Dozen Break-Ins on 1 St. Louis County Street
- Fleeing Car Hits House in St. Louis
- VIDEO: Attempted Robbery in Costco Parking Lot
- Real-Life Superhero ‘Citizen Saint’ Patrols North St. Louis County Streets
- Granite City Man Accused of Shooting Dog in Face