Man Charged in Oyster Bar Shooting Case
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A South St. Louis man is being held on a $100,000 cash only bond for what Chief Sam Dotson calls an indiscriminate shooting.
Christopher Brown, 22, allegedly was firing shots at another man when a St. Louis musician in the Broadway Oyster Bar was hit and wounded.
“This individual is not getting out,” said Police Chief Sam Dotson, “because of his irresponsible disregard for human life and to fire his gun indiscriminately is not something we will tolerate in any part of the city.”
No other arrests were made in the case, however, Chief Dotson tells KMOX the investigation is not closed.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- One Dead, One Wounded in North St. Louis Park Shooting
- Sheriff: Illinois Man Charged for Child Porn
- UPDATE: Man Charged in Death of 6-Year-Old Boy
- Attorney: Police ‘Spoon-Fed’ Suspect With Information About Armed Robbery
- Illinois Women Charged with Cooking Meth in Church
- UPDATE: Amber Alert for Missing Three Year Old Canceled