ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A South St. Louis man is being held on a $100,000 cash only bond for what Chief Sam Dotson calls an indiscriminate shooting.
Christopher Brown, 22, allegedly was firing shots at another man when a St. Louis musician in the Broadway Oyster Bar was hit and wounded.
“This individual is not getting out,” said Police Chief Sam Dotson, “because of his irresponsible disregard for human life and to fire his gun indiscriminately is not something we will tolerate in any part of the city.”
No other arrests were made in the case, however, Chief Dotson tells KMOX the investigation is not closed.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Missouri Rep. Candidate Accused of Rape Won’t Face Charges
- Cancer Patient Beaten in Robbery Still Critical
- Police Search for Suspect in Affton Pulaski Bank Robbery
- Carjacking Suspect Killed by Officer Identified
- Saint Louis Zoo Hosts Anti-Poaching Speaker
- Carjacking Suspect Killed Following Police Pursuit