One Arrested in Armed Robberies Near Ballpark Village
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – An arrest has been made in the robberies near Ballpark Village early Monday morning.
Craig Pomerlee, 32, of East St. Louis is charged with five counts of armed criminal action.
He’s being held on $500,000 bond.
Pomerlee was allegedly in the red Chevy blazer along with three other men, who pulled up to a group of people walking down South Broadway.
They jumped out of the blazer and demanded money from the victims before piling back into the blazer and taking off. Police say Pomerlee was armed.
The victims range in age from 20 to 49.
Police are still looking for the other three suspects in this case.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Slay Signs Police Oversight Bill Into Law
- UPDATED: Leads But No Arrests in Killing of SIUE Student
- Fairview Heights Police Provide Area for ‘Safe Exchange’
- Report Suggests Major Changes in Policing Tactics
- Mo. Lawmakers Disagree on Murder Sentences for Minors
- Two Pair of Women Both Shot and Killed Days Apart in North St. Louis