ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Over the past few months, St. Louis City has tried out several new parking meter systems on various blocks in the city and in the Central West End.
But on Tuesday night, residents had a chance to give feedback on the different systems and speak with representatives from those companies.
The feedback was mostly positive, with most residents saying they just wanted a system that gave them options.
One popular choice was the phone app “Park Mobile.”
“I like the variety, so if you don’t have change, you can use cash, and if you don’t have dollar bills or change, you can use your credit card,” one resident said.
The city will keep the test systems in place until the end of July, and then make a decision on which to use city-wide.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- 1 Injured in Bayless High School Shooting
- Cementland Fire Raises Questions
- Bond Set At $1,000,000 For Suspected Killer Of Cab Driver
- Missouri Gov. Nixon to Work as Lawyer After Term Ends
- Victim of 1982 Attack That Killed Mom: Wrong Man in Prison
- Man Found Shot To Death In Bridgeton Apartment Complex