Will Ferrell Crashes US World Cup Fan HQ, Threatens to ‘Bite Every German Player’
RECIFE, Brazil (KMOX) - Inspired by Luis Suarez’s animal-like behavior on the field against Italy this week, Will Ferrell has threatened to “bite every German player” if he has to when the United States faces off against Germany today in the World Cup.
Ferrell crashed the US World Cup fan headquarters at a bar in Recife, Brazil, where he took the stage after United States Soccer Federation president Sunil Gulati and a man dressed as “Teddy Goalsevelt.“
“I’m honored to be playing tomorrow,” Ferrell says, dressed in the US men’s kit. “I’m not going to lie to you, I’m not in the best shape, but I’m going to try my best and live up to the spirit of this American team.”
Then, he references the bite seen ’round the world:
“If the game gets close, I will bite, I will bite every tournament player if I have to,” he tells the crowd.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Are the Rams Moving to the West?
- Rams Make Flurry Of Roster Moves To Fill Practice Squad Spots
- Bulls Starting Guard To Miss St. Louis Exhibition Game
- The Sports Hub: Jamie McLennan, Chris Landry, Danny Clinkscale
- Giants Hand Royals 1st Postseason Loss
- Sports Open Line: Jesse Spector, Mitch Holthus, Brad Sham, and Ross Bjork