REPORT: How Stressed is St. Louis?
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Ferguson Employee Fired, 2 Others On Leave Over Emails
- Gov. Nixon Responds To DOJ’s Ferguson Report
- Darren Wilson ‘Relieved’ at No Charges From Feds
- DOJ Releases Ferguson Report, Finds Focus on Revenue Over Safety
- CONFIRMED: U.S. Clears Darren Wilson in Ferguson Case, Criticizes Police Force
- St. Louis Shelter Sues in Effort to Keep Operating