ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Rothman Furniture Closing All St. Louis Locations
- Police Supporters Retaliate After Pi Pizzeria Owner Calls Cops ‘Dimwits’
- Another Protest of Stockley Verdict Planned in Clayton
- St. Louis Startup Debuts Mind-Controlled Drones
- Start Up Founder Calls For Political Unity in Face of Protests
- St. Louis Police Could Try Free Body Cams