ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Standoff in Fredericktown After Bomb Threat Has Peaceful End
- Local College Rejects Request To Allow Students To Carry Guns on Campus
- You Still Have Time To Vote Absentee Ballot in St. Louis
- Teen in Critical Condition After Being Shot in The Head
- Dennis Hastert’s Prison Release Date Pushed Back
- St. Louis Appoints First-Ever Resilience Officer