REPORT: How Stressed is St. Louis?
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Fundraising Campaigns for Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Halt Donations
- Pork Prices Still On the Rise From Pig Virus
- Group Launches Billboard Campaign to Encourage Conversations About Race
- Missouri Seeks to Get More Local Food into Schools
- Long Delays in Missouri’s Medicaid Program
- Teachers to Discuss How to Engage Students About Michael Brown, Ferguson