REPORT: How Stressed is St. Louis?
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- UPDATE: $5,000 Reward in Shiloh Murder Case
- SIUE Chancellor Resigns
- Local Book Store Raises $10k to Stay in Business
- Police Search for 13-Year-Old Girl at Camp Wartburg
- O’Fallon Police Investigate Motorcycle Accident, Hit-and-Run
- Illinois Budget Stalemate Hitting U of Illinois Campus