ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Shorter Antibiotics Courses Plausible, Study Suggests
- McCaskill Calls for Accountability in VA Construction Project
- ‘Painting Missouri’ Showcases 115 Missouri Counties
- Tensions Continue Rising Over Illinois Education Funding
- Johnny’s Bar In Soulard Ready For One Last Big Bash This Weekend
- NAACP Moves Forward With Missouri Travel Advisory