REPORT: How Stressed is St. Louis?
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Are St. Louisans “less stressed” than those in other big cities across the country?
Apparently, researchers with the American Psychological Association think so.
CNN Money teamed up with the group and looked at factors like commute times, crime, unemployment, and poverty.
St. Louis checks in at 34th. Our neighbor to the west, Kansas City, is 44th.
The most-stressed “top five” are: New York, Detroit, Los Angeles, Riverside California, and Houston.
You can view the full rankings here.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Family of Sick Boy Vow to Fight Court Ruling
- Top Aide to Late Auditor Tom Schweich Found Dead
- Kiddie Porn Possession Lands Granite City Man In Prison Again
- Three Shootings in St. Louis
- Judge: Plane Crash Surviving Child Can Stay With Half-Sister
- Missouri Lawmakers Get Back to Work