URBANA, Ill. (AP) – Two eastern Illinois women have pleaded not guilty to aggravated driving under the influence after police say they ran over a man in separate cars after leaving a bar where they worked as topless dancers.
According to The News-Gazette, 18-year-old Alisha Desiree Bolton of Rantoul and 25-year-old Chelsea Dohman of Urbana were arraigned Thursday in Champaign County court.
Urbana police say the women left the Silver Bullet bar in Urbana around 2:15 a.m. on Jan. 25.
According to police, Bolton drove into 20-year-old Dylan Lyons of Tilton as he got out of a car. Then, police say, Dohman’s car struck Lyons.
Neither was arrested immediately, but police say tests later revealed cocaine in Bolton’s system and marijuana in Dohman’s.
Lyons suffered brain injuries and multiple broken bones.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Thousands of Dollars Worth of Sunglasses Stolen in Chesterfield
- SNAP Ordered to Pay Legal Fees for Catholic Priest in Sexual Abuse Case
- Rauner Signs Bill to Punish Trafficking Guns into Illinois
- Woman Charged in Shooting of Man She Claimed Was Intruder
- Funeral Planned for Cancer Patient Who Was Fatally Beaten
- Belleville Standoff Ends Peacefully