URBANA, Ill. (AP) – Two eastern Illinois women have pleaded not guilty to aggravated driving under the influence after police say they ran over a man in separate cars after leaving a bar where they worked as topless dancers.
According to The News-Gazette, 18-year-old Alisha Desiree Bolton of Rantoul and 25-year-old Chelsea Dohman of Urbana were arraigned Thursday in Champaign County court.
Urbana police say the women left the Silver Bullet bar in Urbana around 2:15 a.m. on Jan. 25.
According to police, Bolton drove into 20-year-old Dylan Lyons of Tilton as he got out of a car. Then, police say, Dohman’s car struck Lyons.
Neither was arrested immediately, but police say tests later revealed cocaine in Bolton’s system and marijuana in Dohman’s.
Lyons suffered brain injuries and multiple broken bones.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police: ‘The Troubling Part Is This Suspect Is Not In Custody’
- Missouri Man Indicted for Georgia Mosque Threats
- Eyewitness: Suspect ‘Pulled Out A Gun And Started Shooting At Police’
- Road Rage Attack Suspect Identified, Charged, Still At Large
- School Maintenance Worker Charged With Assaulting Foster Children
- Illinois Man Sentenced in Fatal Shooting of SEMO Student