Shots Fired in Road Rage Dispute
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) - On Saturday night, one car bumped another in a shopping center parking lot.
That driver took off and was chased by the family in the second car.
At Highway 141 and Romaine Creek, the wife of the man who was driving the second car got out and headed for the driver of the first car. He backed up and hit her.
Police say her husband then got out of the car with a gun and opened fire. He missed the car and the man, who floored it and got away again.
The woman who was hit by his car was given first aid.
Police are questioning the man with the gun and the driver of the first car.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Michael Brown’s Parents Announce Civil Lawsuit
- Mobile Meth Lab Busted in Overland
- Ferguson Protesters Return to Police Headquarters
- Woman Attacked Two Blocks Away from University City PD
- Federal Probe into SLMPD – Are St. Louis Officers Working for Drug Dealers?
- St. Louis County Officials Prepare for DOJ’s Ferguson Report