Poll: Obama ‘Worst President’ Since World War II
(KMOX) – Is Obama the worst president since World War II?
That’s what a new Quinnipiac University poll has found.
When surveyed, 33 percent named Obama the worst president since World War II.
In second place is President George W. Bush—28 percent put him at the bottom of post-war presidents.
“Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” says Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.
And the best president since WWII?
Ronald Reagan, according to 35 percent of voters. 8 percent said Bill Clinton, 15 percent said John F. Kennedy and 8 percent said Obama.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE POLITICS NEWS:
- Legislatures Confident in Stopping State Bonds for NFL Stadium
- Industry Leaders Expect Construction Boom in St. Louis
- St. Louis County Wants to Woo GE Headquarters
- Poll Shows Voters Want to Decide on Public Money for Stadium
- Missouri Abortion Licensing Law Splits GOP, Health Officials
- 7 Years Later: Where’s the Money for More City Cops?