Man Burned In Wildwood Fire

Brian Kelly Twitter:@brpkelly

WILDWOOD, MO (KMOX)-A man suffered minor injuries in a Wildwood house fire Friday morning. Metro West Fire Protection District Spokesman Mike Thiemann tells KMOX the fire started on the kitchen stove in a home in the 18,600 block of Rieger Road, “He was just trying to extinguish the fire and it caught a little bit of his arms, I believe.”

The man was taken to a hospital burn unit.

 Thiemann says the flames were contained mostly to the kitchen. Smoke got into the rest of the home.
Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
Photography In A Flash

Listen Live