ST. LOUIS (AP) – Two people are injured after an accident that snarled morning rush hour traffic in St. Louis.
KMOV-TV reports that a truck overturned around 8:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 64, closing all but on eastbound lane. Traffic backed up for miles.
The injured were taken to hospitals. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Weather Warnings for Parts of Area
- Missouri Governor Greitens Fined for State Campaign Finance Violations
- Endangered Person Advisory Issued for Missing O’Fallon, MO Woman
- Fair St. Louis Announces Entertainment Lineup for 2017
- Metro Makes Effort to Hire More Police to Patrol Trains
- Pastor: Illinois Soldier Killed in Attack in Afghanistan