ST. LOUIS (AP) – Two people are injured after an accident that snarled morning rush hour traffic in St. Louis.
KMOV-TV reports that a truck overturned around 8:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 64, closing all but on eastbound lane. Traffic backed up for miles.
The injured were taken to hospitals. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Teen Dies in Accident After Shots Fired
- Busch Siblings Fear Future of Grant’s Farm Could Be As A Subdivision
- No Charges For Man Who Fatally Shot 13-Year-Old
- Major Case Squad Investigates Woman’s Death in Ferguson
- Man in Chimp Mask Robs O’Fallon, MO Gas Station
- Drones Getting Lots of Attention in Stores This Weekend