ST. LOUIS (AP) – Two people are injured after an accident that snarled morning rush hour traffic in St. Louis.
KMOV-TV reports that a truck overturned around 8:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 64, closing all but on eastbound lane. Traffic backed up for miles.
The injured were taken to hospitals. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Blues Announce ‘Heritage Night, An Evening With Bobby Plager’
- Man Charged in 2014 Deaths of 2 Brothers in St. Louis
- ‘Bizarre’ Trial of Alleged Madison County Sex-Predator Continues Thursday
- Other Mayoral Candidates Can’t Explain Tishaura Jones’ $22,000 Travel Expenses
- County Prosecutor Says 5-Year-Olds Are Not Going to Prison For Fighting
- Chappelle-Nadal Wants Missouri to Divest from Russian Federation