ST. LOUIS (AP) – Two people are injured after an accident that snarled morning rush hour traffic in St. Louis.
KMOV-TV reports that a truck overturned around 8:30 a.m. Monday on Interstate 64, closing all but on eastbound lane. Traffic backed up for miles.
The injured were taken to hospitals. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Governor-Elect Eric Greitens’ Wife Robbed at Gunpoint
- Eyes of Nation on Ferguson, Lead Monitor Tells Residents
- First ‘Winter Flakes’ Expected in the Forecast on Wednesday
- Driver and Students Escape School Bus Fire on I-44
- East St. Louis Corruption Investigation Leads to Arrests
- Increased Pension Costs Add to Missouri Budget Issues