Man Armed With Butcher Knife Robs Gas Station
Get Breaking News First
FENTON, Mo. (KMOX) - Authorities are looking for the man who robbed a BP convenience store in Fenton this morning with a butcher knife.
The man walked into the store in the 100 block of Old Sugar Creek Rd. around 4:30 a.m., showed his knife and said something to the effect of, “It’s not personal,” then demanded cash from the register.
He then went into the back office and that gave the clerk a chance to run across the street to the McDonalds and call 911.
The suspect is described as 5’10” and 150 pounds, wearing a black hoodie, jeans and one glove.
Anyone with information concerning this reported incident is asked to call the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office tip line at 636-797-5515.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Sen. Nasheed Arrested by County Police in Ferguson
- UPDATED: Former Police Chief Speaks on Latest Michael Brown Shooting Information
- Belleville Police Investigate Sexual Assault Allegation
- Back-and-Forth at City Hall on St. Louis Police Civilian Review Board
- Two Women Shot While on I-44 in St. Louis
- UPDATED: Brother, Sister Die in Separate Weekend Shootings