Man Armed With Butcher Knife Robs Gas Station
FENTON, Mo. (KMOX) – Authorities are looking for the man who robbed a BP convenience store in Fenton this morning with a butcher knife.
The man walked into the store in the 100 block of Old Sugar Creek Rd. around 4:30 a.m., showed his knife and said something to the effect of, “It’s not personal,” then demanded cash from the register.
He then went into the back office and that gave the clerk a chance to run across the street to the McDonalds and call 911.
The suspect is described as 5’10” and 150 pounds, wearing a black hoodie, jeans and one glove.
Anyone with information concerning this reported incident is asked to call the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office tip line at 636-797-5515.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis Records it’s 70th Murder This Year
- O’Fallon Parents Get Max for Caging Autistic Son
- Gun Thefts Up in St. Louis 65 Percent Compared to Last Year
- SLPOA President: St. Louis Police are Hesitant from Lack of Support
- Hastert Indictment Offers Few Clues About Alleged Misconduct
- Police Search for Strong-arm Robbery Suspects