Missing Timberwolf Caught by Owner
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – The missing wolf that’s been roaming Franklin County for a month has been recaptured by its owner.
Two timberwolves originally escaped their cage in Robertsville.
A homeowner shot one of the wolves.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- New NFL Stadium Would Be “National Car Rental Field”
- Disaster Plan Developed in Case Fire Reaches Nuclear Waste
- Missouri Man Twice Protected by Castle Doctrine in Killings
- EPA Finds Hazardous Waste Violations at Missouri-Kansas City
- 1 Dead After Vehicles Crash in St. Louis; Building Also Hit
- STL Fire Chief Says No Extra Money for More Officers