Missing Timberwolf Caught by Owner
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) - The missing wolf that’s been roaming Franklin County for a month has been recaptured by its owner.
Two timberwolves originally escaped their cage in Robertsville.
A homeowner shot one of the wolves.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Shrewsbury Police Looking for Public’s Help
- St. Louis Bank Robber Sought
- Man Shot, Robbed While Urinating Outdoors
- STL Police: 4 Shootings Are Related
- Observing Earth Hour 2015
- University City Murder Suspect Caught in Southwest U.S.