Missing Timberwolf Caught by Owner
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – The missing wolf that’s been roaming Franklin County for a month has been recaptured by its owner.
Two timberwolves originally escaped their cage in Robertsville.
A homeowner shot one of the wolves.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Tiger Sanctuary Seeks Food Donations
- UPDATE: Teen & 20-year-old Shot to Death
- Arrest in St. Peters Jogger Assault Case
- William H. Webster Returns Home For Tree Planting
- Four Kids Perish in Northwest MO House Fire
- Police Address Heroin Problem in Springfield MO