FESTUS, Mo. (KMOX) – A missing Ste. Genevieve County woman is being called an “endangered person.”
Lynn Marie Messer, 52, was last seen around 4 a.m. Tuesday in the Festus area.
She has blonde hair, green eyes and a fair complexion.
Complicating matters is the fact that Messer has a broken toe and does not have her walking boot with her.
She has a history of depression and may be in physical danger. Anybody who sees her should contact Ste. Genevieve County sheriff’s officials at 573-883-5820.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Senator Receives Death Threats on Twitter
- Personal Firework Shows Banned in Illinois
- Woman Charged in Quick Trip Stabbing Death
- Illinois Road Projects to Halt in Face of Budget Impasse
- Counselor: Students Often ‘Come Out’ to School Counselors First
- Experts Say Brexit Could Push Mortgage Rates Down