FESTUS, Mo. (KMOX) – A missing Ste. Genevieve County woman is being called an “endangered person.”
Lynn Marie Messer, 52, was last seen around 4 a.m. Tuesday in the Festus area.
She has blonde hair, green eyes and a fair complexion.
Complicating matters is the fact that Messer has a broken toe and does not have her walking boot with her.
She has a history of depression and may be in physical danger. Anybody who sees her should contact Ste. Genevieve County sheriff’s officials at 573-883-5820.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Illinois Senate Democrats Vote for $5.4 Billion Tax Increase
- Protesters Clash at the Confederate Monument in Forest Park
- Illinois Settles with Target After 2013 Data Breach
- Local Program to Offer 700 Jobs for This Summer
- Macy’s to Open New Outlet Store in Fairview Heights
- Missouri House, Greitens Push Utilities Proposal