(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- UMSL Faculty Members File Lawsuit Against Board of Curators
- License of Pot-Friendly Illinois Doctor Placed on Probation
- Ameren Illinois Offer Energy Assistance to Low-Income Customers
- Opponents of New Stadium Urge Taxpayers to Vote ‘NO’ on Prop 2
- Illinois Judge Rules in Favor of Lawmakers Seeking Pay
- Government: Ferguson Making `Meaningful Progress’ in Reforms