Harley-Davidson Issues Recall
Get Breaking News First
(KMOX) - Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Hikers Found Safe in Shawnee National Forest after Search
- McCaskill Confident VA Benefits Package Will Be Finalized Before August Recess
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides to Continue; Will Be Watched More Closely
- McCaskill Introduces Legislation to Reduce Sexual Assaults on College Campuses
- Consul General of Israel to the Midwest Gives Update on Gaza Violence
- HIV-AIDS Continues to Spread in Region Among White Gay Men