(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- CollegeStats: SEMO No. 1 For Most Derogatory, Racist Tweets
- New Ferguson Police Chief Says It’s a ‘Sleepy Town’
- LISTEN: Backes Chokes Up Telling a Story About Ott
- St. Louis Archdiocese Warn Local Catholics of Imposter
- New State Park in Southeastern Missouri Set to Open in July
- Illinois House Fails to Override Veto of Union Bill