(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Illinois Retail Medical Marijuana Sales Top $2M in April
- Midwest BankCentre Makes Holy Alliance With North St. Louis Church
- Missouri House Advances ‘Personhood’ Legislation
- Despite Deal, Lawmakers Predict Voter ID Fight to Keep Going
- Judge Keeps Bond High for Accused Wife Killer
- Missouri Supreme Court: No Tax Loophole for Doughnut Holes