(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Soulard Shooting Victim Recovers With Help From Community
- Police Hope to Return Stolen Pumpkins With ‘Pumpkin Lineup’
- Ex-East St. Louis Linebacker Sues, Says Has Brain Damage
- Mizzou Campus Alert Lifted After Reported Suspect With Handgun
- Amazon Or Not, St. Louis Has Big Plans For Its Mississippi Riverfront
- Trump And The New Politics of Honoring War Dead