(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Defying Judge, SNAP Won’t Budge
- When it Comes to Women Leading Nations, U.S. is Behind. Why?
- St. Louis Parking Garage Fire Damages Several Vehicles
- Standoff in Fredericktown After Bomb Threat Has Peaceful End
- Local College Rejects Request To Allow Students To Carry Guns on Campus
- You Still Have Time To Vote Absentee Ballot in St. Louis