(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Man Charged in Stabbing Death
- Man Struck and Killed By MetroLink Train
- Lawmakers OK Grace Period for Late License Registration
- Gov. Nixon Allows Expanded Options For Beer Drinkers
- July 4th Celebration at American Legion 199 in Edwardsville
- New Missouri Law Shields Those Who Rescue Kids From Hot Cars