(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Body Found in Mississippi River Near East Carondelet
- Chris Hrabe’s High School Spotlight: Lou Fusz’s Expansion in Old Rams’ Facility
- VIDEO: Jimmy John’s Employee Completely Calm During Armed Robbery
- ‘The Voice’ Is Holding Auditions In St. Louis
- 6-Year-Old Girl Dead After Hit-and-Run; Reward Offered for Info
- Mo. Postal Worker Charged in Drug Scheme