(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police Search for Suspects in Go Wireless Store Robbery
- Two-Alarm Fire Damages Bob Cassilly’s ‘Cementland’
- Chris Rock’s ‘Total Blackout’ Tour Comes to St. Louis
- Ken Bone Hopes to Begin Legacy After Fame
- 2 Men Plead Guilty to $2M Armored Car Robbery in St. Louis
- Missouri Court Strikes Law Denying Bail to Some Immigrants