Harley-Davidson Issues Recall
(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- UberX’s Free Fourth of July Rides in Doubt; Co. Blames Taxicab Commission’s Rules
- Men Rescue Two Women From Burning Home
- 10,000 Toilet Paper Rolls Stolen from Illinois Charity
- Smoking Now Banned at All Illinois Public Colleges
- No Committee for Forest Park Confederate War Memorial
- Firework Shows Can be Harmful to Your Dog