Harley-Davidson Issues Recall
Get Breaking News First
(KMOX) - Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Group Chosen to Create New Education Standards Off to Rough Start
- Ferguson Business Owner Calls Nighttime Protests ‘Terrorist Acts’
- Troy Police Searching for Men Who Stole Case of Earrings
- Bond Hearing Set for Man Accused of SIU Threats
- Illinois Health Department Being ‘Vigilant for Ebola’
- First Hearing on Merger of Water and Highway Patrols Today