(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Professor Calls Her Protest Actions Embarrassing
- Wrongful Death Suits Filed in Fatal Crash for Woman, Girls
- $14 Million Soccer Complex Coming to Creve Coeur
- New Study Finds Marijuana Use Decreased Over Decade
- Sewage Still Pouring from Fenton Treatment Plant
- Crestwood TIF Commission Recommends Approval Of Mall Redevelopment Plan