Harley-Davidson Issues Recall
(KMOX) – Harley-Davidson is recalling 66,421 Touring and CVO Touring motorcycles from the 2014 model year because their front wheels can lock up without warning while riding.
Motorcycles with anti-lock brakes built between July 1, 2013, and May 7, 2014, are included in the recall.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Scottrade Says Hack May Have Affected 4.6M Customers
- Gun Shots Outside of Local High School Football Game
- Police Pursuit Ends in I-270 Car Crash
- Two U. City High Students Arrested After Gun Discharges
- Missouri Man Sentenced to Life for Molesting 2 Young Girls
- Various Local Hospitals Offer Free Vaccinations this Season