ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Granite City police are calling the death of an 82-year-old man an “apparent homicide.”
Officers were called to the home in the 2800 block of Harding Boulevard at 3:30 a.m.
A suspect was taken into custody at the scene but police are not releasing any other details at this time.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Pamela Hupp Murder Trial Delayed Again
- Police: Man Stole Wallet From Woman Who Donated To Fundraiser
- 3 Charged in Death of Former De Smet Football Coach
- Dozens of Shots Fired, 1 Killed in Northwest City Shooting
- Southwest Airlines Pilot Arrested at Lambert After Pistol Found in Carry-On
- Road Rage Shooting in Richmond Heights