ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Granite City police are calling the death of an 82-year-old man an “apparent homicide.”
Officers were called to the home in the 2800 block of Harding Boulevard at 3:30 a.m.
A suspect was taken into custody at the scene but police are not releasing any other details at this time.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Hammer Attack Prompts Minister to Urge Churches to Shelter Homeless
- Police Search for Jennings Armed Robbers
- Chesterfield Man Pleads Guilty to Embezzling From Employer
- New York Eyes ‘Textalyzer’ to Bust Drivers Using Phones
- 17-Month-Old The Latest Victim of Area’s Opioid Epidemic
- Cancer Faker Goes to Prison