Police: Death of 82-Year-Old Man ‘Apparent Homicide’
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Granite City police are calling the death of an 82-year-old man an “apparent homicide.”
Officers were called to the home in the 2800 block of Harding Boulevard at 3:30 a.m.
A suspect was taken into custody at the scene but police are not releasing any other details at this time.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Two Dead After St. Louis County Bar Shootings
- No Grand Jury Decision This Weekend
- Springfield Firefighter Arrested for Wielding Gun
- Ex-St. Francois County Firefighter Gets 20 Years For Arson
- Sen. Nasheed Fends Off Would-Be Robber
- Suspects Indicted on Federal Charges of Obtaining Weapons to Harm Law Officers