Police: Death of 82-Year-Old Man ‘Apparent Homicide’
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Granite City police are calling the death of an 82-year-old man an “apparent homicide.”
Officers were called to the home in the 2800 block of Harding Boulevard at 3:30 a.m.
A suspect was taken into custody at the scene but police are not releasing any other details at this time.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- New State Police Crime Lab Up and Running in Belleville
- Police: Man Robs Walgreens Dressed as a Woman
- Man Accused of Assault, Climbing Into Couple’s Bed
- Chicago Police Issue Alert for Kidnapping Suspect
- Defense Attorney Scott Rosenblum Working Toward Plea Bargain in Drunk Driving Case
- Man Eats At St. Louis Restaurant, Then Robs It