ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Granite City police are calling the death of an 82-year-old man an “apparent homicide.”
Officers were called to the home in the 2800 block of Harding Boulevard at 3:30 a.m.
A suspect was taken into custody at the scene but police are not releasing any other details at this time.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- ‘Good Samaritan’ Bill Becomes Law in St. Louis
- Man Dead, 3 Officers On Admin. Leave After Belleville Police Shooting
- Phone App Needs Hotel Room Photos to End Sex Trafficking
- St. Peters Man Collected $48,000 in Federal Disability Scam
- Hometown NASCAR Driver Spreads Awareness of Recent Attack
- Missouri Woman Arrested After 41 Animals Removed From Home