STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. (AP) – The search continues for a 52-year-old woman missing since last week in southeast Missouri.
The Missouri Highway Patrol says Lynn Marie Messer walked away from a family farm near Bloomsdale in Ste. Genevieve County on July 8. The patrol issued an endangered person advisory after family members realized she wasn’t home.
The Daily Journal newspaper of Park Hills, Missouri reports that Messer is the wife of Kerry Messer, a Jefferson City lobbyist and president of the Missouri Family Network.
Messer is white, 5-foot-2, weighs 150 pounds and has blonde hair, green eyes and a fair complexion. The patrol says that the missing woman has a broken right toe and was not wearing her walking boot when she left home.
© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Hope of Illinois Budget Agreement Dimming Before Deadline
- Dotson Rails Against St. Louis Circuit Judges
- Illinois House Agrees to Medical Marijuana Program Extension
- Slay to Sign Prescription Drug Monitoring Law Tuesday
- Cahokia Shooting Victim Identified
- Police Hunting For Suspect in Fatal Shooting at Bellefontaine Schnucks