Barnes Jewish Makes List of Top Hospitals
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – U.S. News and World Report is out with its annual Best Hospital rankings.
And once again, Barnes Jewish Hospital makes the 2014-2015 Honor Roll, coming in at number 17 nationwide.
“It ranks the highest in pulmonology, and it ranks high in a lot of other specialties, including cardiology, diabetes, geriatrics, gynecology, so it is among the top hospitals in the country.”
Kimberly Leonard with U.S. News and World Report says other top local hospitals on the high performing list include Missouri Baptist, Mercy Hospital, St. Luke’s Chesterfield, SSM St. Joseph’s Health Center, Barnes Jewish West County Hospital and St. Louis University Hospital.
This year, there was a new number one hospital nationally: the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Local Study Outlines Alzheimer’s Disease Risk Factors
- McCaskill Talks Agriculture, Iran Agreement and Trump
- West Nile Virus Kills Elderly Man From Chicago South Suburb
- Services Set for Missouri Highway Patrol Trooper
- Missouri Man Robs 6 Banks, Uses Bicycle to Get Away
- Supremacist Convicted of Killing 3 at Kansas Jewish Sites