Search Continues for Missing St. Louis County Man
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Police continue to search for a missing St. Louis County man.
Gregory Miller, 57, walked away from his home Monday evening.
County police say it’s believed Miller has a “diminished mental capacity.”
He’s a black male standing under 5-feet tall. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with white lettering, jeans and black tennis shoes, with one black shoestring and one white shoestring.
Anyone who feels they may have seen Miller should call 911.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- State Officials, Missourians Show Support for Fort Leonard Wood
- Milwaukee Sheriff: ‘Race-Obsessed’ Holder Looks to ‘Put Ferguson on His Mantle’
- Midday Check On St. Louis Municipal Primary Shows Few Problems
- U.S. Considers Banning Type of Popular Rifle Ammunition
- Former Chief Fitch Sees Lose-Lose Scenario for Ferguson with DOJ Action
- Chief Dotson Blasts Amendment Allowing Felons to be Armed