Search Continues for Missing St. Louis County Man
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Police continue to search for a missing St. Louis County man.
Gregory Miller, 57, walked away from his home Monday evening.
County police say it’s believed Miller has a “diminished mental capacity.”
He’s a black male standing under 5-feet tall. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with white lettering, jeans and black tennis shoes, with one black shoestring and one white shoestring.
Anyone who feels they may have seen Miller should call 911.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Ferguson Giving PR Consultant Second Chance
- Illinois Governor Candidates Disagree on State’s Income Tax Rate
- Roy Mickens Sworn in as East St. Louis Police’s New Assistant Chief
- Illinois Interstate 255 Project Entering Final Stage
- Blunt Makes Stop in St. Louis, Speaks to Officers About Narcotics, Parole Policies
- Search Continues Months Later for Missing Ste. Genevieve Woman