Search Continues for Missing St. Louis County Man
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police continue to search for a missing St. Louis County man.
Gregory Miller, 57, walked away from his home Monday evening.
County police say it’s believed Miller has a “diminished mental capacity.”
He’s a black male standing under 5-feet tall. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with white lettering, jeans and black tennis shoes, with one black shoestring and one white shoestring.
Anyone who feels they may have seen Miller should call 911.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Hanaway Urges Stricter Penalty for Sale of Fetal Organs
- Local Organization Recycles Cigarette Butts in St. Louis
- New Question Surfaces for Transgender Leaders in Boy Scouts
- Man Sentenced to 15 Years for Secretly Recording Young Girls
- Mumps Outbreak Centered at University of Illinois
- Rauner Praises House Vote to Block Lawmaker Pay Raise