St. Charles Police Seek Suspect in Cab Driver Stabbing
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) - St. Charles police are asking your help in finding the man who stabbed a cab driver in the neck and both arms Friday night.
Investigators say the driver took the man from Lambert Airport to the 500 block of Jefferson.
As he was telling the man the fare, the suspect attacked him, took his phone and ran north on Benton Street. The driver drove off, crashing into a parked vehicle.
The driver has been treated and released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Teen Says She Escaped From Kidnapper in Jennings
- Sheriff: Sex Offender Failed To Register New Job As Santa Claus
- Man Charged in Illinois Gun Theft Tied to Ferguson
- Mayor Outlines Plan to Hire More Police Officers
- Cars Stolen From V.A. Hospital Parking Lot
- Demo Crew Finds Body In Vacant House