St. Charles Police Seek Suspect in Cab Driver Stabbing
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) - St. Charles police are asking your help in finding the man who stabbed a cab driver in the neck and both arms Friday night.
Investigators say the driver took the man from Lambert Airport to the 500 block of Jefferson.
As he was telling the man the fare, the suspect attacked him, took his phone and ran north on Benton Street. The driver drove off, crashing into a parked vehicle.
The driver has been treated and released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- STL Police Search for Suspects Who Stole From Woman in Car
- Few Details After Two St. Louis Shootings
- Jefferson County Police Dogs Get Protective Vests
- St. Louis Police Ask State Troopers to Help Walk the Beat Downtown
- Missouri Kidnapping Suspect Arrested in Kentucky
- Two East St. Louis Men Arrested, Wanted in Connection to College Student’s Death