ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) – St. Charles police are asking your help in finding the man who stabbed a cab driver in the neck and both arms Friday night.
Investigators say the driver took the man from Lambert Airport to the 500 block of Jefferson.
As he was telling the man the fare, the suspect attacked him, took his phone and ran north on Benton Street. The driver drove off, crashing into a parked vehicle.
The driver has been treated and released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Off-Duty Officer, Four More Shot Overnight
- County Police Get a Raise, City Calls for Reinforcements
- FBI Task Force Fights Violence in St. Louis
- St. Peters Bank Robber Identified
- Father of Dead Belleville Girl Charged with Sexual Abuse
- Local Agencies Work Together in Effort to Target Crime