ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) – St. Charles police are asking your help in finding the man who stabbed a cab driver in the neck and both arms Friday night.
Investigators say the driver took the man from Lambert Airport to the 500 block of Jefferson.
As he was telling the man the fare, the suspect attacked him, took his phone and ran north on Benton Street. The driver drove off, crashing into a parked vehicle.
The driver has been treated and released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Ex Illinois Prosecutor’s Murder Trial Ends In Hung Jury
- Alton Man Accused of Killing 11-Year-Old in Drive-By Indicted
- Police: Facebook Helped Track Down Snake Thief
- Modern Day ‘Bonnie And Clyde’ Found; Man Dead
- St. Louis Co. Detectives Shot At During Investigation
- Illinois Math Teacher Uses App To Solicit Child