ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOX) – St. Charles police are asking your help in finding the man who stabbed a cab driver in the neck and both arms Friday night.
Investigators say the driver took the man from Lambert Airport to the 500 block of Jefferson.
As he was telling the man the fare, the suspect attacked him, took his phone and ran north on Benton Street. The driver drove off, crashing into a parked vehicle.
The driver has been treated and released.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Innocent Bystanders Caught in Mass Protest Arrests
- Second Shooting at the Scene of Gas Station Homicide
- Man’s Body Found in Burning North County Home
- Shots Fired In Hospital Parking Lot
- Teen Charged In Summertime Shooting Death Of 13-Year-Old
- St. Louis Man Accused in Killing Over Candy