Alderman’s Wife Escapes Armed Carjacking Attempt
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The wife of a St. Louis city alderman is uninjured after an attempted carjacking Thursday afternoon.
Alderman Larry Arnowitz says three men pulled guns on his wife and another man when they stopped at the intersection of South Broadway and Primm around 3 p.m. The men ordered them out, but Arnowitz’s wife hit the gas and sped off.
Arnowitz says his wife is shaken up but otherwise unhurt. He says they got a good description of the suspects. Police are looking for them now.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Woman Who Allegedly Tried to Kill a Man is Sought in Lincoln Co
- Gunman on Probation Charged in Sunday’s Shotgun Scare
- Hot-Spot Policing Underway in Four St. Louis Neighborhoods
- Retired Circuit Judge Urges Caution in Changing Way Bonds Are Set
- STL County Police Investigating Jamestown Mall Break-In
- 3 Kansas City Teens Charged In Slaying Of 14-Year-Old Girl