Alderman’s Wife Escapes Armed Carjacking Attempt
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The wife of a St. Louis city alderman is uninjured after an attempted carjacking Thursday afternoon.
Alderman Larry Arnowitz says three men pulled guns on his wife and another man when they stopped at the intersection of South Broadway and Primm around 3 p.m. The men ordered them out, but Arnowitz’s wife hit the gas and sped off.
Arnowitz says his wife is shaken up but otherwise unhurt. He says they got a good description of the suspects. Police are looking for them now.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Sexual Assault Charges Filed against Fairview Heights Man
- Man Accused in Ferguson Police Shooting Denied Lower Bond
- Man Gets 11 Years In Prison For Stealing Wedding Ring From Dying Woman At Taco Bell Drive-Thru
- Stray Rescue Searches for Leads in North St. Louis Animal Abuse Case
- Armed Man Robs Chesterfield Gas Station
- Man, Woman, Child Shot in South St. Louis