ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The wife of a St. Louis city alderman is uninjured after an attempted carjacking Thursday afternoon.
Alderman Larry Arnowitz says three men pulled guns on his wife and another man when they stopped at the intersection of South Broadway and Primm around 3 p.m. The men ordered them out, but Arnowitz’s wife hit the gas and sped off.
Arnowitz says his wife is shaken up but otherwise unhurt. He says they got a good description of the suspects. Police are looking for them now.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Mistrial in Former Pine Lawn Police Officer’s Assault Case
- Stop and Frisk Debate Resonates in St. Louis
- Granite City Man Suspected of Fairview Heights Break-In
- Kansas City Police to Begin Testing Body-Worn Cameras
- Man, Woman Hospitalized After Attack Near Their Home
- Man Gets 30 Years for Deadly St. Louis Bar Shooting