ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The wife of a St. Louis city alderman is uninjured after an attempted carjacking Thursday afternoon.
Alderman Larry Arnowitz says three men pulled guns on his wife and another man when they stopped at the intersection of South Broadway and Primm around 3 p.m. The men ordered them out, but Arnowitz’s wife hit the gas and sped off.
Arnowitz says his wife is shaken up but otherwise unhurt. He says they got a good description of the suspects. Police are looking for them now.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Blagojevich Won’t Attend Resentencing; to Take Part by Video
- Former St. Louis Officer Sentenced For Beating Suspect
- St. Louis Ordered to Pay $1.5 Million Over False Arrest
- Standoff in Fredericktown After Bomb Threat Has Peaceful End
- Local College Rejects Request To Allow Students To Carry Guns on Campus
- Jefferson City Woman Found Safe