Alderman’s Wife Escapes Armed Carjacking Attempt
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The wife of a St. Louis city alderman is uninjured after an attempted carjacking Thursday afternoon.
Alderman Larry Arnowitz says three men pulled guns on his wife and another man when they stopped at the intersection of South Broadway and Primm around 3 p.m. The men ordered them out, but Arnowitz’s wife hit the gas and sped off.
Arnowitz says his wife is shaken up but otherwise unhurt. He says they got a good description of the suspects. Police are looking for them now.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- More School Districts Join Request for a Sunday Grand Jury Announcement
- Rev. Al Sharpton to Arrive in Ferguson for Weekend of Events
- Ferguson Store Owners: Customers ‘Too Scared’ to Bring Business to the Area
- Holder: Sources Leaking Information from Grand Jury Investigation ‘Need to Shut Up’
- McCulloch: ‘No Information or Evidence Has Been Released by the Grand Jury’
- Report: Darren Wilson Expected to be ‘Eased Out’ of Police Department