Fruits Recalled from Dierbergs
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Possible listeria contamination has Dierbergs pulling some fresh fruit from their stores.
Wawona Packing of California issued a voluntary recall for peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots.
If you bought any of the produce items between July 14 and noon Saturday, you can return them to Dierbergs for a full refund.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Local Activists Confront Aryan Nation at Old Courthouse
- Body Found in Burned Out Building
- Expect Tie Ups on Poplar Street Bridge
- Man Shot, Killed Near St. Louis City Museum
- Cortex & MSD Show Off Rainscaping Project
- Ground Broken for Eugene Field House Expansion