ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Possible listeria contamination has Dierbergs pulling some fresh fruit from their stores.
Wawona Packing of California issued a voluntary recall for peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots.
If you bought any of the produce items between July 14 and noon Saturday, you can return them to Dierbergs for a full refund.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Judge Rules Ameren Missouri Plant Violates Clean Air Act
- 57-Year-Old Man Dies After Being Tased by Police
- Multiple Anit-Trump Protests Planned at Sen. Blunt’s Office Tuesday
- American Water Says Cloudy Water in St. Louis, St. Charles Isn’t Dangerous
- Missouri K9 Friends Lobby Against ‘Dangerous Dog Ordinance’ in Florissant
- Family of 7 Rescued From House Fire, Smoke Alarm Wasn’t Working