Fruits Recalled from Dierbergs
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Possible listeria contamination has Dierbergs pulling some fresh fruit from their stores.
Wawona Packing of California issued a voluntary recall for peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots.
If you bought any of the produce items between July 14 and noon Saturday, you can return them to Dierbergs for a full refund.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Stun Gun Wielding Shoplifting Suspect Arrested
- Man Killed in Villa Ridge, Mo. Crash
- Activist Group Taking on Monsanto, Missouri Botanical Garden
- Stabbing Leaves St. Louisan in Critical Condition
- SLMPD: Brutal Beating on Claxton
- Botched Drug Buy Ends in Homicide