Fruits Recalled from Dierbergs
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Possible listeria contamination has Dierbergs pulling some fresh fruit from their stores.
Wawona Packing of California issued a voluntary recall for peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots.
If you bought any of the produce items between July 14 and noon Saturday, you can return them to Dierbergs for a full refund.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police Issue ‘Pantry Tickets’ for Minor Traffic Violations
- $25 Million Mega Millions Winner Out There Somewhere
- Missouri Senator Accused by Interns Leaves Credit Union Job
- Number of People Shot in St. Louis Jumps to 6 Within 3 Hours
- Judge Says No Vote Needed To Use Public Money For New NFL Stadium
- New App ‘Goober’ Is Like ‘Uber’ Except It’s Allowed in St. Louis