ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – This Thursday, you can get a complete overview of the Loop Trolley route and a real sense of its future impact.
It’s a public open house, where you can see maps and drawings of the route and talk to engineers, consultants and administrators.
Blueberry Hill owner Joe Edwards thinks people who have a vague concept of the Loop Trolley will see the true economic benefit.
“I think it will be a great prototype for other areas of St. Louis, how to connect neighborhoods to each other with a good clean electric transit system,” Edwards says. “The potential is just huge.”
The public open house will be held Thursday at the Regional Arts Commission at 6128 Delmar, just east of Skinker. It will be from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- STL Cardinals and Catcher Molina to Announce New Fashion Collection
- Illinois Lawmakers Pressing Toward Budget Deal
- Auditor: Pine Lawn Pocketed Money From Traffic Fines Last Year
- Fireworks And Pets – Not A Good Combination
- Man Who Robbed Bank for Health Care Gets Lenient Sentence
- Nixon Backs Missouri Power Line for Wind Energy