ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – This Thursday, you can get a complete overview of the Loop Trolley route and a real sense of its future impact.
It’s a public open house, where you can see maps and drawings of the route and talk to engineers, consultants and administrators.
Blueberry Hill owner Joe Edwards thinks people who have a vague concept of the Loop Trolley will see the true economic benefit.
“I think it will be a great prototype for other areas of St. Louis, how to connect neighborhoods to each other with a good clean electric transit system,” Edwards says. “The potential is just huge.”
The public open house will be held Thursday at the Regional Arts Commission at 6128 Delmar, just east of Skinker. It will be from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- “White Silence is Violence:” White Allies March Downtown
- Suspicious Death in Affton
- Expert Panel Dissects Stockley Ruling
- Fontbonne Announces Human Trafficking Treatment Training
- Umpire Writes a Letter To Softball Teams For ‘Above And Beyond’ Sportsmanship
- The Latest: Police Union Leader, Pizzeria Owner to Meet