ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Missouri Parents Killed on Drive Back From Disney World
- UFCW To Vote On Schnucks Contract Offer
- Interested Debate Observer: Washington University
- Sunday Brings Two New Homicide Investigations
- Two Town Halls Set on the American Bottom Watershed in the Metro East
- Poplar Bluff Police Searching for Van Used in Thefts