ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Greitens Focuses on Job Growth During State of the State
- Former Doctor Office Manager Sentenced for Embezzlement
- Unidentified Man Found in Fatal Home Fire
- Illinois is Short 600 School Substitutes a Day, Study Finds
- Missouri House Passes Bill Banning Lobbyist Gifts
- Plans for Dental School at Missouri Southern Postponed