ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- St. Louis Ordinance Seeks to Pre-Empt Missouri Abortion Laws
- ‘Hailey’s Law’ Bill Seeks to Enhance Amber Alert System
- Greitens Wants to Use Tobacco Money to Reverse Medicaid Cuts
- Police Receive Training on LGBTQ Victims of Violence
- STL American Endorses Tishaura Jones for St. Louis Mayor
- Several Businesses Caught Selling Liquor to Minors