ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Burned Bones Found in Rural Missouri Identified As Teen’s
- St. Louis Police Officer Cut, Suspect Shot in North City
- Sugarfire ’44’ to Open Private Dining Venue in Valley Park This October
- Missouri Prepares to Execute Its 2nd Inmate of 2017
- Confederate Drive in Forest Park Torn Away Under Cover of Eclipse
- Baby Boom of Eclipse Births at Barnes-Jewish Hospital