ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Police: ‘The Troubling Part Is This Suspect Is Not In Custody’
- Mizzou Endowment Tops $1 Billion
- Mo. Veterans Commission Director Resigns
- Cardinals ‘Star Wars Night’ Tickets Go On Sale Friday
- Kentucky Lawmaker Commits Suicide Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Missouri Man Indicted for Georgia Mosque Threats