Blood, Platelet Donations Needed at Red Cross
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- One Year Later: More Questions In Case Of Missing Mo. Woman
- Is This Watergate or Boxgate? Uber Delivers Letters, Bottled Water to Taxicab Commissioners
- Durbin Open to Extending Deadline for Rail Systems to Install Positive Train Control
- St. Louis County Tests for West Nile Virus, City Does Not
- Nixon Directs Agencies to Implement Supreme Court’s Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Greek Americans in St. Louis Area Worry for Greek Economy