Blood, Platelet Donations Needed at Red Cross
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Water Main Break Shuts Down Kingshighway, Patients at BJC Evacuated
- US Court Says Drug-sniffing Dog Fails the Smell Test
- Voter ID Laws Focus of Kansas Civil Rights Committee
- Charges Filed Against a St. Louis Man Who Shot Driver
- Newly Signed Legislation to Expand Access to Food Stamps in Illinois
- Report Shows Rankings of Missouri Hospitals in Avoiding Infections