ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Lobbyist Wounded in GOP Baseball Shooting Leaves Hospital
- St. Louis Blues Send Reaves to Penguins
- St. Louis Blues Make Deal for Flyers’ Brayden Schenn
- Cullerton Calls Budget Special Session a ‘Political Stunt’
- Bill to End Tow, Storage Fees for Victims of Car Theft
- Textbook Costs to Drop Under University of Missouri Plan