ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Woman Reported Man Was Abused at Home For Mentally Disabled
- New Legislation Requires Elementary, High Schools to Teach Cursive
- Passenger Who Was Dragged Off Jetliner Settles With United
- New Method May Increase Your Credit Score
- Clementine’s Creamery Opening Four New Locations
- Missouri House Passes Bill to Protect Airbnb, Other Rentals