ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The “help wanted” sign is hanging outside American Red Cross Blood Services offices in the St. Louis region.
Not for jobs, but for blood and platelet donations.
The Red Cross says summer is among the most challenging times to keep supplies above critically low levels.
Especially needed are donations of O-Negative, B-Negative, and A-Negative types.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Beagle-Rescue Group Sues U of I Over Research-Animal Data
- Suit Dropped, But Will File Complaint Against University
- Rauner: Illinois Democrats Agree on Partial-Year Budget Plan
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Throws Missouri Laws Into Question
- UPDATE: Docket Loaded with Witness Intimidation Hearings
- McDonald’s Robbers Enter, Escape Using Drive-Thru Window