ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A woman has been charged in connection with this morning’s fatal stabbing.
Tyianna Motton, 24, of the 6000 block of W. Florissant, is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.
Tyrone Barnett, 33, of the 6400 block of Leschen, died this morning after being stabbed in the neck.
It happened shortly after midnight Wednesday when St. Louis City police responded to the 6000 block of West Florissant and found Barnett lying on the sidewalk.
Officers say the stabbing appears to be the result of a heated argument.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Auditor: Pine Lawn Pocketed Money From Traffic Fines Last Year
- Man Who Robbed Bank for Health Care Gets Lenient Sentence
- New Video Expected to Be Released in Stockley Trial
- Gun-Storage Truck Coming to Busch After All-Star Break
- Downtown Explosion Evacuates 3 Buildings, No Injuries
- Help Police Track Down CWE Robbery Suspect