UPDATE: Suspect Charged in Fatal North St. Louis Stabbing
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A woman has been charged in connection with this morning’s fatal stabbing.
Tyianna Motton, 24, of the 6000 block of W. Florissant, is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.
Tyrone Barnett, 33, of the 6400 block of Leschen, died this morning after being stabbed in the neck.
It happened shortly after midnight Wednesday when St. Louis City police responded to the 6000 block of West Florissant and found Barnett lying on the sidewalk.
Officers say the stabbing appears to be the result of a heated argument.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Man Gets 50 Years for Killing Father with Hammer
- Teen Murdered, One of Two Suspects Identified
- Wanted Belleville Man Surrenders to St. Louis Police
- Former Police Chief: National Anti-Police Trend is Growing
- Registered Voters Exceed Population in 17 Illinois Counties
- Blunt Administration Lawyer Pleads Guilty In Utah