UPDATE: Suspect Charged in Fatal North St. Louis Stabbing
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - A woman has been charged in connection with this morning’s fatal stabbing.
Tyianna Motton, 24, of the 6000 block of W. Florissant, is charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.
Tyrone Barnett, 33, of the 6400 block of Leschen, died this morning after being stabbed in the neck.
It happened shortly after midnight Wednesday when St. Louis City police responded to the 6000 block of West Florissant and found Barnett lying on the sidewalk.
Officers say the stabbing appears to be the result of a heated argument.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis Police SUV Flips in Accident
- Cold Pizza Leads to Argument, Shooting in St. Louis Area
- Former STL County Chief: Correlation Between Ferguson and Police Deaths
- POLL: Police Killings of Unarmed Blacks Top Story of 2014
- Police in Several Cities Fearful of Copycat Attacks Following Deaths of NYPD Officers
- Police Search for Suspect in St. Louis Shooting