ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman who had been a “person of interest” in the July 6 house fire that killed a Northwoods man is now officially a murder suspect, and police are asking for help in finding her.
Lakieshia Lane, 36 is expected to be charged later today.
Lane is accused of setting the fire in a home in the 3800 block of Nelson Drive that killed 49-year-old Dana Williams.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- UPDATE: Gunman’s Vehicle Found, Infant Fatally Shot in North St. Louis
- Suspect in Wash. Ave. Murder Turns Himself In
- Man in Prison for Wife’s Killing Arraigned on Federal Charge
- UPDATED: 2 Children – Blaze Crockett, Ryker Crockett, Found Safe
- California Woman Carjacked on Way to Airport
- Madison County Police Investigate Craigslist Car Jacking