ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman who had been a “person of interest” in the July 6 house fire that killed a Northwoods man is now officially a murder suspect, and police are asking for help in finding her.
Lakieshia Lane, 36 is expected to be charged later today.
Lane is accused of setting the fire in a home in the 3800 block of Nelson Drive that killed 49-year-old Dana Williams.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police: Murder-Suicide in Ballwin
- Sunday Manhunt in O’Fallon, Missouri Called Off
- Burglary Suspect Sought in Macoupin County
- St. Louis Man Charged in Shooting Death of Neighbor
- Court Promptly Denies Blagojevich Request for 3rd Sentencing
- Missouri-Native, Navy SEAL Charged With Possession of Child Porn