ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman who had been a “person of interest” in the July 6 house fire that killed a Northwoods man is now officially a murder suspect, and police are asking for help in finding her.
Lakieshia Lane, 36 is expected to be charged later today.
Lane is accused of setting the fire in a home in the 3800 block of Nelson Drive that killed 49-year-old Dana Williams.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Danger in St. Louis County Parks Due to Pokemon Go
- Blagojevich Won’t Attend Resentencing; to Take Part by Video
- Former St. Louis Officer Sentenced For Beating Suspect
- St. Louis Ordered to Pay $1.5 Million Over False Arrest
- Standoff in Fredericktown After Bomb Threat Has Peaceful End
- Local College Rejects Request To Allow Students To Carry Guns on Campus