Suspect Identified in Fatal House Fire
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - The woman who had been a “person of interest” in the July 6 house fire that killed a Northwoods man is now officially a murder suspect, and police are asking for help in finding her.
Lakieshia Lane, 36 is expected to be charged later today.
Lane is accused of setting the fire in a home in the 3800 block of Nelson Drive that killed 49-year-old Dana Williams.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- FBI: Accused Terrorist Sympathizer Arrested in Indiana
- Teen Certified as Adult for Trial in St. Louis Hammer Death
- UPDATED: Tyrone Shooter Believed to be Cousin of Some Victims
- Police Looking for Stolen Car Involved in Half-Dozen Chases
- Anti-Defamation League Sounds Warning About White Supremacists in Mo. Prisons
- Two Charged in Multiple Bank Robberies