ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman who had been a “person of interest” in the July 6 house fire that killed a Northwoods man is now officially a murder suspect, and police are asking for help in finding her.
Lakieshia Lane, 36 is expected to be charged later today.
Lane is accused of setting the fire in a home in the 3800 block of Nelson Drive that killed 49-year-old Dana Williams.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Police Search for Suspects Wanted for MetroLink Platform Assault
- Sex Offender Caught Umpiring Youth Sports Games
- Mistrial in Former Pine Lawn Police Officer’s Assault Case
- Stop and Frisk Debate Resonates in St. Louis
- Granite City Man Suspected of Fairview Heights Break-In
- Kansas City Police to Begin Testing Body-Worn Cameras