ST. LOUIS (AP) – One of the nation’s leading companies that manage pharmacy benefits is opening a new office building in St. Louis County as part of an expansion expected to add 1,500 jobs over the next few years.
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon will be at Express Scripts on Monday to help mark the $56 million expansion project. The company received nearly $7 million in tax incentives from the state, and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that it could be eligible for additional tax credits of nearly $25 million if all 1,500 jobs are created.
Express Scripts now occupies more than one million square feet in an area near the University of Missouri-St. Louis campus.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Kurt Warner Collects Thousands of Coats to ‘Warm-Up’ St. Louis
- St. Louis Fashion Incubator Breaks Ground
- Municipal League Supports Bringing St. Louis City into St. Louis County
- MO Representative Suing Colleague Who Accused Him of Rape
- Reward Offered for Information in 14-Year-Old’s Death
- Wheelchair Accessible Van Donated To Ballwin Officer Mike Flamion