Police: Carjacking Suspect Forced Victim into Trunk
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - One suspect is in custody in connection with a Sunday morning carjacking.
A 22-year-old woman has been arrested in the attack near Grand and Bingham.
Police say the suspect and two others pistol-whipped the driver and forced him into the trunk.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- 140 Frozen Turkeys Stolen from Illinois Market
- Trump: ‘They’re Going to Riot in Ferguson No Matter What’
- Safeguards in Place to Protect Identity of Jurors in Ferguson Case
- How Much Force Can Business Owners Use to Protect Their Business?
- Union Official: Charges Seem Unlikely for Darren Wilson
- Three St. Louis Men Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder-for-Hire