Police: Carjacking Suspect Forced Victim into Trunk
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – One suspect is in custody in connection with a Sunday morning carjacking.
A 22-year-old woman has been arrested in the attack near Grand and Bingham.
Police say the suspect and two others pistol-whipped the driver and forced him into the trunk.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis County Unveils Online Interactive Budget to Public
- Employee Used St. Louis Company’s Card For Online Strippers
- UMSL Criminologist: Most STL Murders Concentrated In North City
- Local Artist Sells T-Shirts: ‘Shoot Your Local Heroin Dealer’
- Woman Admits Making Up Story About Shooting
- Man Shot After Driving at Police Gets 5 Years in Prison