Police: Carjacking Suspect Forced Victim into Trunk
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – One suspect is in custody in connection with a Sunday morning carjacking.
A 22-year-old woman has been arrested in the attack near Grand and Bingham.
Police say the suspect and two others pistol-whipped the driver and forced him into the trunk.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Dotson Calling for More Federal Help for Fighting Crime
- St. Louis Police to Increase Security for Baseball Playoffs
- Graffiti a Growing Problem Along Downtown St. Louis Interstates
- Police Release Photos of Possible Suspect in Homicide Case
- Belleville Man Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Chris Sanna Update: Support Gives Him ‘Reason to Fight’