Police: Carjacking Suspect Forced Victim into Trunk
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – One suspect is in custody in connection with a Sunday morning carjacking.
A 22-year-old woman has been arrested in the attack near Grand and Bingham.
Police say the suspect and two others pistol-whipped the driver and forced him into the trunk.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Saturday Night Shooting Leaves Man In Critical Condition
- Charges Filed Against Two Men in Sexual Attack of a Child
- Nixon Commutes Kimber Edwards’ Sentence to Life Without Parole
- 19-Year-Old Dies in North St. Louis Shooting
- St. Louis County Police Urged to Strengthen Protest Planning
- Senators Seek Prison Time Reduction For Some Offenders