ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The victim of this morning’s fatal shooting in South City has been identified.
Hoa Le, 37, was shot multiple times around 2 a.m. and died at the scene in the 6200 block of Michigan.
Le and another man were sitting in a car when a man walked up and announced a robbery.
Le was attempting to run away when he was shot in the chest, thigh and torso.
The business was closed at the time of the shooting.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Carjacking Suspect Killed Following Police Pursuit
- Feds: Photographer Duped Dozens Of Women Into Having Sex
- Officer Flamion To Receive Wheelchair-Accessible Van
- 2 Shooting Victims in Critical Condition, After 4 Incidents Sunday
- Car Stolen With Child Inside; Police Release Surveillance Photos
- Car Rammed, Driver Shot on I-44 in St. Louis