ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The victim of this morning’s fatal shooting in South City has been identified.
Hoa Le, 37, was shot multiple times around 2 a.m. and died at the scene in the 6200 block of Michigan.
Le and another man were sitting in a car when a man walked up and announced a robbery.
Le was attempting to run away when he was shot in the chest, thigh and torso.
The business was closed at the time of the shooting.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Local DEA Pushes Bill for Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Knock, Knock — Door-to-Door Prescription Collection Effort Underway
- Mother Charged with Murder in Death of 7-Year-Old Daughter
- Ex-Policeman Accused of Assaulting Missouri Clerk
- Majority of STL Murders Unsolved, Guns Used in All But 4
- Car Slams Into Hazelwood Steak ‘N Shake, 3 Injured