ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police are looking for a man who held up a US Bank location inside a South County grocery store Wednesday.
Around 3:20 p.m., a white male wearing a gray long-sleeved T-shirt and a white baseball hat walked into the store and handed the teller a note announcing a robbery.
No weapon was displayed during the hold-up, and nobody was hurt.
The suspect took off with an undisclosed amount of cash and remains at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- St. Louis Public Libraries Victims of Ransomware
- Man Charged in 2014 Deaths of 2 Brothers in St. Louis
- UPDATE: Jurors in Southern Illinois Find Man ‘Sexually Dangerous’
- County Prosecutor Says 5-Year-Olds Are Not Going to Prison For Fighting
- Police Believe 15-Year-Old Shot to Death Was Targeted
- Bomb Threat Causes Evacuation at Jewish Community Center