ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police are looking for a man who held up a US Bank location inside a South County grocery store Wednesday.
Around 3:20 p.m., a white male wearing a gray long-sleeved T-shirt and a white baseball hat walked into the store and handed the teller a note announcing a robbery.
No weapon was displayed during the hold-up, and nobody was hurt.
The suspect took off with an undisclosed amount of cash and remains at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Death Penalty Sought in Murder of U of I Scholar
- Missouri Considers Tougher Penalties After ‘Swatting’ Death
- Man With Rifle Robs McDonald’s
- Man Gets Nearly 3 Years In Prison For Stealing Identities
- Pair Sentenced for St. Louis County Sports Betting Business
- Police: Man Stabbed Boyfriend With Hypodermic Needles