ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police are looking for a man who held up a US Bank location inside a South County grocery store Wednesday.
Around 3:20 p.m., a white male wearing a gray long-sleeved T-shirt and a white baseball hat walked into the store and handed the teller a note announcing a robbery.
No weapon was displayed during the hold-up, and nobody was hurt.
The suspect took off with an undisclosed amount of cash and remains at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- 2-Year-Old St. Louis Boy Shot in Arm
- Controversy in Hanley Hills Over Convicted Felon Elected as Trustee
- Two More Swastikas Turn Up in U of Illinois Buildings
- Worker at Lambert Charged with Stealing from Blind Woman
- Fatal Shooting by Missouri Trooper Followed Vehicle Stop
- Slow Progression in CWE Murder Investigation