ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – Police are looking for a man who held up a US Bank location inside a South County grocery store Wednesday.
Around 3:20 p.m., a white male wearing a gray long-sleeved T-shirt and a white baseball hat walked into the store and handed the teller a note announcing a robbery.
No weapon was displayed during the hold-up, and nobody was hurt.
The suspect took off with an undisclosed amount of cash and remains at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Car Rammed, Driver Shot on I-44 in St. Louis
- Charges Filed In Thursday’s Shooting Of St. Louis County Police Officer
- Arrest Made in Cates Murder Case
- KU: St. Louis Native Expelled From University for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Lindenwood University Basketball Players Suspended After Rape Allegations
- UPDATED: County Police Officer Shot in Castle Point Released From Hospital