ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman shot to death on Hodiamont in St. Louis last night was an innocent bystander who was taking a walk with her three young grandchildren.
Police say 46-year-old Juliette Cleveland-Davis was with her 4-, 5- and 7-year-old grandchildren when two groups began exchanging gunshots.
Cleveland-Davis died from a gunshot wound to the chest. The children were not injured.
The shooters remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Funeral Planned for Cancer Patient Who Was Fatally Beaten
- Belleville Standoff Ends Peacefully
- Police Need Help Finding Woman Who Stole Fake Hair
- Live Grenade Found Before Car Towed in Kansas City
- Gov. Rauner Signs Package of Criminal Justice Legislation
- Court Told Money Short for Missouri Death Row Inmate Defense