ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman shot to death on Hodiamont in St. Louis last night was an innocent bystander who was taking a walk with her three young grandchildren.
Police say 46-year-old Juliette Cleveland-Davis was with her 4-, 5- and 7-year-old grandchildren when two groups began exchanging gunshots.
Cleveland-Davis died from a gunshot wound to the chest. The children were not injured.
The shooters remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- VIDEO: Jimmy John’s Employee Completely Calm During Armed Robbery
- 6-Year-Old Girl Dead After Hit-and-Run; Reward Offered for Info
- Woman Reported Man Was Abused at Home For Mentally Disabled
- Body of Missing Joliet Toddler Found in Mother’s Home
- 18-Year-Old Shot in North County Armed Robbery
- County Police Need Public’s Help Identifying Bag That Held Infant Remains