ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman shot to death on Hodiamont in St. Louis last night was an innocent bystander who was taking a walk with her three young grandchildren.
Police say 46-year-old Juliette Cleveland-Davis was with her 4-, 5- and 7-year-old grandchildren when two groups began exchanging gunshots.
Cleveland-Davis died from a gunshot wound to the chest. The children were not injured.
The shooters remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Vandalized Church Resumes Mass Schedule
- Woman Charged in Wentzville GM Plant Stabbing
- Lawyers Want to Settle in July Involuntary Manslaughter Case
- Kansas City Bar Shooting Gets International Attention
- Several Businesses Caught Selling Liquor to Minors
- Woman Stabbed at GM Plant in Wentzville; Suspect Sought