UPDATE: Woman Shot, Killed in North St. Louis Was Bystander Walking with Grandchildren
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The woman shot to death on Hodiamont in St. Louis last night was an innocent bystander who was taking a walk with her three young grandchildren.
Police say 46-year-old Juliette Cleveland-Davis was with her 4-, 5- and 7-year-old grandchildren when two groups began exchanging gunshots.
Cleveland-Davis died from a gunshot wound to the chest. The children were not injured.
The shooters remain at large.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Chicago Cop Avoids Firing Over Ferguson Comment
- Father Charged in Toddler’s Shooting Death
- Castle Point Man Charged in South St. Louis Homicide
- Neighbors Question 11-Year-Old’s Motive in Fatal Shooting
- UPDATED: Jennings Mayor to Pine Lawn: Do Your Research About County Police
- Bandits caught on Surveillance Video