ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis Police have now made an arrest in the shooting death of a grandmother–gunned down while walking with her 3 grandchildren last Wednesday night.
Authorities believe 46 year old Juliette Cleveland-Davis was an innocent bystander who was caught in the crossfire between 2 groups of people in the 1400 block of Hodiamont Avenue. The 3 children–ages 4-5-and 7–were not hurt.
Charged with first degree murder and armed criminal action is 20 year old Tommy Dora Jr of the 59-hundred block of Ridge. He is being held without bond.
Police are still seeking another man caught on video near the crime scene. He is the suspect on the right in the photo. If you have any information, you are asked to call CrimeStoppers at 866-371-8477.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Officer Snyder’s Widow Calls For ‘An Eye For An Eye’ For Husband’s Killer
- Reported Carjacking at St. Peters Mall
- Second Suspect Charged in Fatal Shooting of St. Louis Man
- Mayor Krewson Blames Guns on Streets for Rise in Homicides
- 17-Year-Old Charged With 2nd-Degree Murder in High-Speed Chase, Fatal Crash
- Suspect in Fatal Police Shooting Won’t Face Death Penalty