ST. LOUIS (AP) – Police say five young men have been injured in a St. Louis shooting.
The shooting occurred Sunday afternoon in the northern part of the city.
Police say the victims range from 15 to 27 years old.
A 15-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the back and taken to an area hospital. He is in critical but stable condition. Others were shot in areas such as the side, foot, hand and leg.
Lt. James Prost tells the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that all five are expected to live. He says they haven’t been cooperating with officers trying to determine what happened.
Police haven’t released the names of the victims or a motive in the shooting. No arrests have been reported.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- 8 People Indicted for Smash-and-Grab at Missouri Saks Store
- Webster University Narrows Investigation into Racist Fliers
- Clayton HS Student Brings Loaded Gun to School
- 2 Dead in Possible Murder-Suicide in Fenton
- 3 in Custody After Robbery of Wife of Missouri Governor-Elect
- 13-Year-Old Girl Pleads Guilty to Shooting STL County Couple