ST. LOUIS (AP) – Police say five young men have been injured in a St. Louis shooting.
The shooting occurred Sunday afternoon in the northern part of the city.
Police say the victims range from 15 to 27 years old.
A 15-year-old boy was shot multiple times in the back and taken to an area hospital. He is in critical but stable condition. Others were shot in areas such as the side, foot, hand and leg.
Lt. James Prost tells the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that all five are expected to live. He says they haven’t been cooperating with officers trying to determine what happened.
Police haven’t released the names of the victims or a motive in the shooting. No arrests have been reported.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Six Teens Accused of Stealing $10,000 Worth of Firearms at Party
- St. Louis Murder Conviction Clouded After Discovery of Video
- UPDATE: Rock Hill Police Officer Struck, Injured by Vehicle
- Rock Hill Officer Hit By Car, Two Men Arrested
- Chicago Cop Who Shot Teen Now Suing Grieving Family
- Rockford Sees Surge in Violent Crime