ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – It’s been nearly a decade since Amanda Jones vanished in Jefferson County.
Now frustrated, investigators are hoping to jar loose any new information they can about the case by raising the reward.
A news conference is scheduled later this morning and Amanda Jones’ daughter Hannah, now 13 years old, is expected to speak publicly for the first time.
Jones was 26 years old and 9 months pregnant when she disappeared in August of 2005.
Her unlocked vehicle was found at the Hillsboro Civic Center, where she’d been scheduled to meet with the father of her unborn child.
Authorities contacted the man but he denied wrongdoing, saying he did meet with Jones but that she was fine when he left her.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Rams WR Bailey Has Surgery After Being Shot in Florida
- Rauner Pardons Man Found Innocent of 1999 Attack
- Students for Planned Parenthood Frustrated by Mizzou Leader
- Tips Sought In Domino’s Armed Robbery
- Police Need Help To Find Man Missing Since September
- Rams Will Play a Home Game in London in 2016-17 Season