Maurices Employee Bitten by Snake in Store

Beth Feldmann

FARMINGTON, Mo. (KMOX) – A Maurices employee in Farmington was bitten by a snake in the back room of the store.

The woman was bitten Monday morning at the clothing store in the Maple Valley Shopping Center.

Police and fire departments responded immediately.

Police caught the snake, described as about a foot long, and took it to the ER with the employee. It was deemed not poisonous.

Maurices brought in an exterminator and determined no more snakes were present.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

MORE LOCAL NEWS:

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS St. Louis

Live Inspired
Photography In A Flash

Listen Live