Maurices Employee Bitten by Snake in Store
FARMINGTON, Mo. (KMOX) – A Maurices employee in Farmington was bitten by a snake in the back room of the store.
The woman was bitten Monday morning at the clothing store in the Maple Valley Shopping Center.
Police and fire departments responded immediately.
Police caught the snake, described as about a foot long, and took it to the ER with the employee. It was deemed not poisonous.
Maurices brought in an exterminator and determined no more snakes were present.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Autopsy Set in Swansea Stabbing That Left Woman Dead
- County Executive Sends EPA a Letter for Landfill Plans
- Tax Amnesty Offered to Missourians Tuesday
- Scott AFB and Fort Leonard Wood Fight Off Military Closures
- Local Woman Files Suit Against Cheaters Website Ashley Madison
- New Ill. Law Will Allow Families to Record Nursing Home Staff