Second Suspect Charged in Murder of Woman Walking with Grandchildren
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A second suspect is charged with murdering a woman walking with her three grandchildren last Wednesday.
Errick Owens, 20, is in custody in connection with the death of Juliette Cleveland-Davis.
Tommy Dora Junior was charged Monday afternoon.
Both were caught on surveillance video near the crime scene in the 1400 block of Hodiamont.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- U.S Cases Where Kids Are Accused of Killing Kids
- Two St. Peters Confinement Officers Assaulted by Suspect
- 3 Accused of Bid to Steal Trailer Loaded with Toilet Paper
- St. Louis County Unveils Online Interactive Budget to Public
- Man Accused of Using $476K in Employer’s Funds for Strippers
- UMSL Criminologist: Half of STL Murders Concentrated In North City