ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A second suspect is charged with murdering a woman walking with her three grandchildren last Wednesday.
Errick Owens, 20, is in custody in connection with the death of Juliette Cleveland-Davis.
Tommy Dora Junior was charged Monday afternoon.
Both were caught on surveillance video near the crime scene in the 1400 block of Hodiamont.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Vandalized Church Resumes Mass Schedule
- Woman Charged in Wentzville GM Plant Stabbing
- Lawyers Want to Settle in July Involuntary Manslaughter Case
- Kansas City Bar Shooting Gets International Attention
- Several Businesses Caught Selling Liquor to Minors
- Woman Stabbed at GM Plant in Wentzville; Suspect Sought