Second Suspect Charged in Murder of Woman Walking with Grandchildren
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A second suspect is charged with murdering a woman walking with her three grandchildren last Wednesday.
Errick Owens, 20, is in custody in connection with the death of Juliette Cleveland-Davis.
Tommy Dora Junior was charged Monday afternoon.
Both were caught on surveillance video near the crime scene in the 1400 block of Hodiamont.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Person of Interest Sought in 2014 Homicide
- Chief Dotson Blasts Amendment Allowing Felons to be Armed
- Nebraska Police Find Marijuana Inside Container Labeled ‘Not Weed’
- Funeral Services Planned for Victims of Tyrone Shooting
- Woman Killed by Hit-and-Run Driver on I-70
- NYT: Justice Dept. Report on Ferguson Police Could be Released This Week