ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A second suspect is charged with murdering a woman walking with her three grandchildren last Wednesday.
Errick Owens, 20, is in custody in connection with the death of Juliette Cleveland-Davis.
Tommy Dora Junior was charged Monday afternoon.
Both were caught on surveillance video near the crime scene in the 1400 block of Hodiamont.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Clean Up Continues in Downtown St. Louis
- Opposing Lawyers Give Their Take on Stockley Evidence
- PHOTOS: East St. Louis Casino Queen Armed Robbery
- Police: 123 Arrested in Sunday Protests
- Protesters Make Good on Threat to Disrupt St. Louis Business
- Cops Arrest Man Trying To Rob Pizzeria That Was Robbed Hours Earlier