ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A second suspect is charged with murdering a woman walking with her three grandchildren last Wednesday.
Errick Owens, 20, is in custody in connection with the death of Juliette Cleveland-Davis.
Tommy Dora Junior was charged Monday afternoon.
Both were caught on surveillance video near the crime scene in the 1400 block of Hodiamont.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- FBI Teaches Illinois Teens Proper Traffic Stop Response
- Friday Night Shooting Leaves One Dead in North St. Louis
- Bullet Strikes Motorist at S. Kingshighway and Oakland
- Man Sought For Using Cloned Credit Card
- Authorities Investigate Cause of Man’s Bullet Wound
- Clowns: Beloved Circus Character or Creepy Creature?