ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – A second suspect is charged with murdering a woman walking with her three grandchildren last Wednesday.
Errick Owens, 20, is in custody in connection with the death of Juliette Cleveland-Davis.
Tommy Dora Junior was charged Monday afternoon.
Both were caught on surveillance video near the crime scene in the 1400 block of Hodiamont.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Double Shooting Near Fairground Park
- Man Charged in Death of 28-Year-Old in Cape Girardeau
- Wabada Ave. Shooting Death Deemed “Suspicious”
- One Reason Women in Abusive Situations Don’t Leave? Their Pets.
- Illinois Dems, GOP Back Talking Day After Shouting, Booing
- Mayor’s Office Pledges Larger Police Presence Downtown