Police Search for Suspect in Shooting Death of 28-Year-Old Woman
Get Breaking News First
ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – St. Louis police continue to search for clues in the shooting death of a 28-year-old woman early Tuesday morning in South St. Louis.
Captain Michael Sack says Jennifer Keefe was shot and killed in her car in the 4400 block of Minnesota.
“When they arrived, they located the victim inside her vehicle,” Sack says. “She had been shot multiple times. They called EMS and she was pronounced. They did also observe that she was involved in an accident. She drove off the road, hit a fence and hit a parked vehicle.”
Police are canvassing the area.
Residents know of Keefe and Sack says she was familiar with the neighborhood.
If you have any information, call the St. Louis Police Department.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE CRIME NEWS:
- Missouri Police Stocking Up on Riot Gear Ahead of Grand Jury’s Decision
- Arrest Made For East St. Louis Robbery Killing
- Who’s Leaking Michael Brown Investigation Info?
- County Executive Dooley’s Son Linked to 18 Robberies
- Richmond Heights Police Looking for Burglary Suspects
- Autopsy: Vonderrit Myers Jr. Was Shot Six Times From Behind