ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The internet hacker group that calls itself “Anonymous” also is speaking out on the Michael Brown case – making a threat to harm local police data bases if they mishandle the protests.
A Twitter post was made Sunday night before the riot warning that the group is prepared to make internal emails and other private police documents public if it deems police act inappropriately.
No word from the group on its perception of the police response.
Listen to the group’s warning below:
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Input Gathered On Ferguson Consent Decree Proposal
- Missouri Defends Law Capping Cities’ Traffic Ticket Revenue
- Ferguson Activist Running For Baltimore Mayor
- Ferguson Student Brings Unloaded Gun to School
- Citizens Jam Into First Hearing On Ferguson-DOJ Consent Decree
- Ferguson Residents Get a Say on Police Overhaul Agreement