ST. LOUIS (KMOX) – The internet hacker group that calls itself “Anonymous” also is speaking out on the Michael Brown case – making a threat to harm local police data bases if they mishandle the protests.
A Twitter post was made Sunday night before the riot warning that the group is prepared to make internal emails and other private police documents public if it deems police act inappropriately.
No word from the group on its perception of the police response.
Listen to the group’s warning below:
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Convicted of Shooting Officers During Ferguson Protest
- Eyes of Nation on Ferguson, Lead Monitor Tells Residents
- Missouri High Court Won’t Hear Ferguson-Related Lawsuit
- Tyron Woodley on Fighting’s Biggest Stage at UFC 205
- Group Working to Help Missouri Parents Address Trauma
- Washington University Presidential Debate: Win, Lose or Draw?