Police: Woman Shot in Apparent Drive-By Shooting During Protests
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - St. Louis County Police have confirmed that a woman was shot in an apparent drive-by shooting on Chambers Road during protests last night, but say that she’s going to live.
Police are looking for a group of four or five men in a white car.
The woman was taken to an area hospital, where police said she was alert and talking.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Judge Sits Behind Ferguson Bench
- Urban League’s Save Our Sons Has Some Asking, What About Our Daughters?
- Lt. Gov. Kinder Blames Feds for ‘Incitement of the Mob’ in Ferguson
- Burned-Out Ferguson QuikTrip to Be Transformed Into Job Center
- Attorney: Ferguson Shooting Suspect Did Not Target Police
- Pastor Claims Ferguson Shooting Suspect ‘Set Up’ By Police