FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – St. Louis County Police have confirmed that a woman was shot in an apparent drive-by shooting on Chambers Road during protests last night, but say that she’s going to live.
Police are looking for a group of four or five men in a white car.
The woman was taken to an area hospital, where police said she was alert and talking.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Deaconess Foundation Announced Grant for Civic Engagement
- Russian Facebook Ads Directed to ‘Black Lives Matter’
- Ferguson Says Body Cams can Help St. Louis Police Officers
- Ferguson Consent Decree Reforms Moving Forward
- Ferguson Chief Calls Deadly Force ‘Last Resort’
- Federal Appeals Court to Rehear Ferguson Lawsuit