FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – St. Louis County Police have confirmed that a woman was shot in an apparent drive-by shooting on Chambers Road during protests last night, but say that she’s going to live.
Police are looking for a group of four or five men in a white car.
The woman was taken to an area hospital, where police said she was alert and talking.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Group Working to Help Missouri Parents Address Trauma
- Washington University Presidential Debate: Win, Lose or Draw?
- Ferguson Police Gets Grant to Hire Two New Officers
- Federal Judge Rules Against Ferguson Protesters
- Ferguson, St. Louis PD Among 4 in Area Receiving DOJ Grants
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Over Ferguson Protest Police Tactics