Police: Woman Shot in Apparent Drive-By Shooting During Protests
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - St. Louis County Police have confirmed that a woman was shot in an apparent drive-by shooting on Chambers Road during protests last night, but say that she’s going to live.
Police are looking for a group of four or five men in a white car.
The woman was taken to an area hospital, where police said she was alert and talking.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Source: Federal Report Finds Racial Bias in City of Ferguson
- Milwaukee Sheriff: ‘Race-Obsessed’ Holder Looks to ‘Put Ferguson on His Mantle’
- Former Chief Fitch Sees Lose-Lose Scenario for Ferguson with DOJ Action
- NYT: Justice Dept. Report on Ferguson Police Could be Released This Week
- President Obama to Address Progress Post-Ferguson
- SLU Faculty Backs President, Will Move Forward with Disputed Artwork