Police: Woman Shot in Apparent Drive-By Shooting During Protests
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – St. Louis County Police have confirmed that a woman was shot in an apparent drive-by shooting on Chambers Road during protests last night, but say that she’s going to live.
Police are looking for a group of four or five men in a white car.
The woman was taken to an area hospital, where police said she was alert and talking.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: Officer Shortage in County Due to Lack of Quality Applicants
- Ameren Announces $2.5 Million Program For Ferguson
- TIAM Saturday October 3rd
- St. Louis County Police Urged to Strengthen Protest Planning
- Ferguson Activist to Run for St. Louis Mayor
- Abandoned Puppy Found In Ferguson Charity Donation Box