During the incident, the group of suspects smashed out the front window of the business, entered and stole store merchandise.
The department asks that anyone with information regarding the incident or the subjects depicted in the video call CrimeStoppers at 866-371-TIPS. All calls are anonymous.
“While we do not believe this incident is a direct result of recent events in Ferguson, we do recognize that criminals are using the opportunity to commit crime in the city,” says an email sent from the department.
- Department of Justice to Sue Ferguson
- DOJ: Ferguson City Council Decree Changes Create ‘Unnecessary Delay’
- Ferguson Council Passes Amended DOJ Consent Agreement
- Cleric Arrested During Ferguson Protests Found Not Guilty
- Ferguson City Council Scheduled to Vote Tonight on DOJ Decree
- DOJ Agreement Could Cost Ferguson $3.7 Million in First Year