ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
Get Breaking News First
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Who’s Leaking Michael Brown Investigation Info?
- PHOTOS: National Day of Protest Against Police Brutality
- Protest at Missouri State Homecoming Elicits Slurs
- Ferguson Police and Protestors Standoff Wednesday Night
- Fired Milwaukee Police Officer Claims Debilitating Mental Health Issues Due to Ferguson
- Expert: Autopsy Doesn’t Show if Michael Brown Went for Officer’s Gun