FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Group Working to Help Missouri Parents Address Trauma
- Washington University Presidential Debate: Win, Lose or Draw?
- Ferguson Police Gets Grant to Hire Two New Officers
- Federal Judge Rules Against Ferguson Protesters
- Ferguson, St. Louis PD Among 4 in Area Receiving DOJ Grants
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Over Ferguson Protest Police Tactics