ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Ferguson Brewhouse Nears Reopening
- More St. Louis-Area Courts Join In On Warrant Forgiveness Program
- Ferguson Municipal Judge Announces Sweeping Changes
- CrimeStoppers Increases Reward in Jamyla Bolden Case
- ‘The Grim Reality’: Documentary About Black-on-Black Crime
- Trump Blasts St. Louis In Campaign Speech