ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
Get Breaking News First
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Fire Destroys Michael Brown Memorial in Ferguson
- Media, Non-Residents Barred From First Ferguson Town Hall
- Ferguson Residents Begin Using Body Cameras to Record Police
- Ferguson Town Hall Meetings Tonight Reduced to Two
- St. Louis County Cops Apologize for Flier Wording
- Ferguson Protestors Target Steve Stenger