ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Source: Federal Report Finds Racial Bias in City of Ferguson
- Milwaukee Sheriff: ‘Race-Obsessed’ Holder Looks to ‘Put Ferguson on His Mantle’
- Former Chief Fitch Sees Lose-Lose Scenario for Ferguson with DOJ Action
- NYT: Justice Dept. Report on Ferguson Police Could be Released This Week
- President Obama to Address Progress Post-Ferguson
- SLU Faculty Backs President, Will Move Forward with Disputed Artwork