ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Rev. Sharpton Will be in Ferguson for March, Vigil
- Activists Seek More Reforms, One Year After Ferguson Uproar
- UPDATE: Michael Brown Benefit Concert At The Pageant Postponed
- Nixon: Mo. Will be ‘Very Prepared’ for Anniversary of Brown’s Death
- Cleaning up the Community – Ferguson, MO
- 2 Meetings Held by Panel Examining Ferguson Decisions