ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- New Judge Sits Behind Ferguson Bench
- Urban League’s Save Our Sons Has Some Asking, What About Our Daughters?
- Lt. Gov. Kinder Blames Feds for ‘Incitement of the Mob’ in Ferguson
- Burned-Out Ferguson QuikTrip to Be Transformed Into Job Center
- Attorney: Ferguson Shooting Suspect Did Not Target Police
- Pastor Claims Ferguson Shooting Suspect ‘Set Up’ By Police