FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- DOJ Agreement Could Cost Ferguson $3.7 Million in First Year
- Ferguson Moves Tuesday’s Council Meeting to Larger Venue
- More Input Gathered On Ferguson Consent Decree Proposal
- Missouri Defends Law Capping Cities’ Traffic Ticket Revenue
- Ferguson Activist Running For Baltimore Mayor
- Ferguson Student Brings Unloaded Gun to School