ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
Get Breaking News First
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Expert: Autopsy Doesn’t Show If Michael Brown Went For Officer’s Gun
- The Michael Brown Autopsy Report
- New Information Released on Michael Brown Case
- Nixon Creating Group to Address Ferguson Issues
- Tensions Rise After New Michael Brown Shooting Details are Released
- Sen. Nasheed Arrested by County Police in Ferguson