ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
Get Breaking News First
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Police Officers’ Wives Collect Food for Ferguson Duty
- Officer Darren Wilson Due to Testify in 10 Felony Cases
- Holder: Ferguson Police Need ‘Wholesale Change’
- Two Deadly Force Resolutions Passed by Ferguson City Council
- Probe into Alleged Juror Misconduct on Michael Brown Grand Jury May be Nearing an End
- Next GlobalHack to Bring Computer Coders to Ferguson