ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- No Grand Jury Decision This Weekend
- St. Louis Clergy Caucus To Open Churches To Protesters
- FBI Sending More Agents to Ferguson
- Obama to Ferguson: “Keep Protests Peaceful”
- St. Louis-Area School Districts Preparing for Grand Jury Announcement
- Law Prof Tells KMOX’s Mark Reardon Grand Jury Process In Ferguson Case Can’t Be Trusted