ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Police: Officer Shortage in County Due to Lack of Quality Applicants
- Ameren Announces $2.5 Million Program For Ferguson
- TIAM Saturday October 3rd
- St. Louis County Police Urged to Strengthen Protest Planning
- Ferguson Activist to Run for St. Louis Mayor
- Abandoned Puppy Found In Ferguson Charity Donation Box