ACLU Files Suit for Release of Police Records in Ferguson Case
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - The American Civil Liberties Union of Missouri has reportedly filed the first lawsuit in the Michael Brown case, seeking police records under Missouri’s Sunshine Law.
The lawsuit comes after local police yesterday declined to provide the incident report on Brown case, citing the ongoing investigation.
- Ferguson State of Emergency Expires
- U.S. Education Secretary Visits Ferguson
- Lawsuit Involving Officer Accused of Hog-Tying Boy is Settled
- Standing Room Only, Impassioned Testimony at Ferguson Commission Public Hearing
- Investigation Remains Active for Ferguson Arsonists
- MORE Marches to St. Louis County Judge’s House, Calls for New Prosecutor