FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Many gathered to pray in Ferguson today during a peaceful march from the site of teenager Michael Brown’s shooting along West Florissant to a local church.
They said they were praying not only for Mike Brown Jr., but for his mother, Lesley McSpadden.
Despite a curfew declared by Gov. Jay Nixon, some leaders have taken to Twitter and vowed to march just beyond the Ferguson border at midnight to continue their protest.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Shot By Security Guard in Ferguson
- Government: Ferguson Making `Meaningful Progress’ in Reforms
- Police Need Help Locating Missing Ferguson Teen, Possibly Suicidal
- Man Who Shot Officers During Ferguson Protest Gets 25 Years
- Ferguson Unrest Stirs Up Police Complaints
- Ferguson Market May Sue for Defamation