FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Many gathered to pray in Ferguson today during a peaceful march from the site of teenager Michael Brown’s shooting along West Florissant to a local church.
They said they were praying not only for Mike Brown Jr., but for his mother, Lesley McSpadden.
Despite a curfew declared by Gov. Jay Nixon, some leaders have taken to Twitter and vowed to march just beyond the Ferguson border at midnight to continue their protest.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- “Ferguson Collaborative” Lays Out Consent Decree Demands
- STL Police Assoc. Takes Unanimous No Confidence Vote in Circuit Attorney
- Man Gets 6 Years for Break-In, Looting in Ferguson Unrest
- Ferguson To Trump: Come See What We’re Really Like
- Trump Says Ferguson Among Most Dangerous Places in World
- Ferguson Man Charged with Killing Father