FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Many gathered to pray in Ferguson today during a peaceful march from the site of teenager Michael Brown’s shooting along West Florissant to a local church.
They said they were praying not only for Mike Brown Jr., but for his mother, Lesley McSpadden.
Despite a curfew declared by Gov. Jay Nixon, some leaders have taken to Twitter and vowed to march just beyond the Ferguson border at midnight to continue their protest.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Missouri High Court Won’t Hear Ferguson-Related Lawsuit
- Tyron Woodley on Fighting’s Biggest Stage at UFC 205
- Group Working to Help Missouri Parents Address Trauma
- Washington University Presidential Debate: Win, Lose or Draw?
- Ferguson Police Gets Grant to Hire Two New Officers
- Federal Judge Rules Against Ferguson Protesters