FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Many gathered to pray in Ferguson today during a peaceful march from the site of teenager Michael Brown’s shooting along West Florissant to a local church.
They said they were praying not only for Mike Brown Jr., but for his mother, Lesley McSpadden.
Despite a curfew declared by Gov. Jay Nixon, some leaders have taken to Twitter and vowed to march just beyond the Ferguson border at midnight to continue their protest.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ferguson Police Search for U.S. Bank Robbery Suspect
- Missouri Court Overturns Law Enacted After Ferguson Unrest
- Police Say Man in Ferguson Photo is Apparent Suicide
- Audit: Ferguson Courts ‘In Disarray’ After Police Killing
- Judge Rejects Effort to Reinstall Painting in Capitol
- Municipal Election Results – Highlights