Group Selling ‘Ferguson Proud’ T-Shirts to Raise Food Pantry Funds
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The McCluer High School Alumni Group will be selling “Ferguson Proud” T-shirts at several Ferguson businesses today to raise money for the Food Pantry.
The Food Pantry at St. Stephens Episcopal Church was forced to close briefly last week due to the unrest in Ferguson. On Sunday, the alumni group hosted a food drive and helped the pantry restock its shelves.
Their shirts are $10 each, and $4.50 from each sale goes to the Food Pantry.
The shirts will be available at 1 p.m. Monday at Faraci Pizza, Marley’s Bar & Grill, Ferguson Brewing Co. and Corner Coffee House.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former Police Chief: National Anti-Police Trend is Growing
- Ferguson Mayor Thanks Protesters for Helping Jamyla Bolden Case
- Ferguson Brewhouse Nears Reopening
- More St. Louis-Area Courts Join In On Warrant Forgiveness Program
- Ferguson Municipal Judge Announces Sweeping Changes
- CrimeStoppers Increases Reward in Jamyla Bolden Case