Group Selling ‘Ferguson Proud’ T-Shirts to Raise Food Pantry Funds
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – The McCluer High School Alumni Group will be selling “Ferguson Proud” T-shirts at several Ferguson businesses today to raise money for the Food Pantry.
The Food Pantry at St. Stephens Episcopal Church was forced to close briefly last week due to the unrest in Ferguson. On Sunday, the alumni group hosted a food drive and helped the pantry restock its shelves.
Their shirts are $10 each, and $4.50 from each sale goes to the Food Pantry.
The shirts will be available at 1 p.m. Monday at Faraci Pizza, Marley’s Bar & Grill, Ferguson Brewing Co. and Corner Coffee House.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Federal Report Faults Police Actions During Ferguson Unrest
- St. Louis County Police Officers Leaving for Better Pay
- Effort to Recall Ferguson Mayor Falls Short, Again
- Clinton Covers Charleston, Education, Confederate Flags During Florissant Campaign Stop
- Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign Comes to Ferguson Area
- More Signatures Submitted for Ferguson Mayor Recall