FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – If anyone is gaining respect for their role dealing with the situation in Ferguson, it’s St. Louis Alderman Antonio French.
That’s according to University of Missouri St. Louis Political Scientist Dave Robertson.
Robertson tells KMOX’s Hancock and Kelley that French has been fair minded and balanced.
“But also a strong advocate for raising questions about what happened in Ferguson, a strong advocate for the people of Ferguson and a strong advocate for justice in the process,” he says.
Robertson says French has an emerging regional and national reputation.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Group Working to Help Missouri Parents Address Trauma
- Washington University Presidential Debate: Win, Lose or Draw?
- Ferguson Police Gets Grant to Hire Two New Officers
- Federal Judge Rules Against Ferguson Protesters
- Ferguson, St. Louis PD Among 4 in Area Receiving DOJ Grants
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Over Ferguson Protest Police Tactics