Political Scientist: Alderman Antonio French is ‘Strong Advocate’ for People of Ferguson
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - If anyone is gaining respect for their role dealing with the situation in Ferguson, it’s St. Louis Alderman Antonio French.
That’s according to University of Missouri St. Louis Political Scientist Dave Robertson.
Robertson tells KMOX’s Hancock and Kelley that French has been fair minded and balanced.
“But also a strong advocate for raising questions about what happened in Ferguson, a strong advocate for the people of Ferguson and a strong advocate for justice in the process,” he says.
Robertson says French has an emerging regional and national reputation.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ferguson Officer Admits Calling Memorial “A Piece of Trash”
- Protester In St. Louis Area Charged With Arson
- Silent Protest March in St. Louis Shuts Down Arch
- Barkley: Black People Need ‘To Start Holding Ourselves More Accountable’
- UPDATE: Ferguson Police Spokesman Denies Calling Memorial “Pile of Trash”
- Berkeley Mayor: Surveillance Video Strong Evidence Officer Fired in Self-Defense