Political Scientist: Alderman Antonio French is ‘Strong Advocate’ for People of Ferguson
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – If anyone is gaining respect for their role dealing with the situation in Ferguson, it’s St. Louis Alderman Antonio French.
That’s according to University of Missouri St. Louis Political Scientist Dave Robertson.
Robertson tells KMOX’s Hancock and Kelley that French has been fair minded and balanced.
“But also a strong advocate for raising questions about what happened in Ferguson, a strong advocate for the people of Ferguson and a strong advocate for justice in the process,” he says.
Robertson says French has an emerging regional and national reputation.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Federal Report Faults Police Actions During Ferguson Unrest
- St. Louis County Police Officers Leaving for Better Pay
- Effort to Recall Ferguson Mayor Falls Short, Again
- Clinton Covers Charleston, Education, Confederate Flags During Florissant Campaign Stop
- Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign Comes to Ferguson Area
- More Signatures Submitted for Ferguson Mayor Recall