Political Scientist: Alderman Antonio French is ‘Strong Advocate’ for People of Ferguson
Get Breaking News First
FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) - If anyone is gaining respect for their role dealing with the situation in Ferguson, it’s St. Louis Alderman Antonio French.
That’s according to University of Missouri St. Louis Political Scientist Dave Robertson.
Robertson tells KMOX’s Hancock and Kelley that French has been fair minded and balanced.
“But also a strong advocate for raising questions about what happened in Ferguson, a strong advocate for the people of Ferguson and a strong advocate for justice in the process,” he says.
Robertson says French has an emerging regional and national reputation.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Town Hall Meetings Planned In Ferguson
- Police May Not See Reimbursement from State for Work in Ferguson
- Steve Stenger: ‘I Am Standing By Bob McCulloch’
- Prosecutor May Release Audio of Brown Grand Jury
- African-American Politicians Form Fannie Lou Hamer Coalition, Cite Disrespect from Democratic Party
- Judges Seek St. Louis County Court Reforms