ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. (KMOX) – Missouri American Water has lifted a boil order it issued Sunday for parts of West County.
The boil order was issued Sunday for Ballwin, Manchester, and Town and Country after a power outage affected a water treatment plant.
Missouri American Water suggested residents bring water to a rolling boil for three minutes before using it for drinking or cooking.
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
MORE LOCAL NEWS:
- Trump Visits Boeing Plant In St. Louis, Talks Up Tax Reform
- Missouri Governor Indicted On Felony Invasion Of Privacy Charge
- Duckworth Will Not ‘Mindlessly Cater To Whims Of Cadet Bone Spurs’
- Incoming Snow, Ice Could Impact Driving Conditions
- Giraffe Born at Kansas City Zoo Weighs 105 Pounds
- Jake Bain’s Success Story To Be Featured At Blues Pride Night